1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561199181413569 - (Mod / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Itsme3, Dec 18, 2021.

1. Itsme3

Itsme3 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:610573920
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561199181413569 (Mod)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No other account​

Appeal description:
    I logged into my steam account today and had a message from someone saying that I was banned on steam rep. I do not know what steam rep is or consists of but it says that I am banned for having an alternate account of sorts. I do not have any other steam accounts besides this one that I am messaging on right now. I do a lot of transactions through websites as well involving items and being banned on this website no longer allows me to use those webistes. If I can have some understanding of what this steam rep thing is and who this "POOR" guy that im linked to is ill be greatly appreciative.

Had to create a new appeal because my profile was private did not even realize.​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,
    After a review, your story does not match with our own information. I am declining to provide additional details (to prevent tipping off scammers like yourself how we know you are lying), but our information is open for inspection to any green tagged admin on a case by case basis.
    Your appeal has been denied for lying.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2021