1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal Review for 76561198069476169 (Jax)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ayJaxSpraynPray, Apr 22, 2023.

1. ayJaxSpraynPray

ayJaxSpraynPray Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:153783341
    Appeal Review Request
    Reminder: Appeal reviews are not appeals!

Reason for Appeal Review: The appeals admin had a clear or documented conflict of interest when handling my case
    Past Appeal: https://f-o-g.trade/appeals/303

Steam profile: 76561198069476169 (Jax)

Make your case:
    To whom it may concern,

I submitted my first appeal when I was young and was first banned, lying through my teeth about the reasoning of my ban. Being young I didn't think of the issues that arised from what I had done.

I then come back 2 years later once I had matured and gotten older with hopes of being an open book and telling the truth in regards to my ban. I truely took accountability for my actions going into depth about all the lies and false stories I told to try appeal the first time. I even explained in very detail about each part of my ban.

Unfortunately my appeal was denied. I believe I was true to myself and open about all the things I lied about and wrote falsely in my first appeal. I treuly believe that my appeal was unfairly rejected as I really did show a change of heart and really tried to go above and beyond into the truth. I feel as the FoG admin didn't take anything into account with the fact that I had gotten older and grown as a person.

Now that I'm back into CSGO it makes it hard for me to be able to trade with users. With my ban I didn't scam anyone via steam nor take any skins from anyone. It was a 3rd party betting site, which I know people send skins to to get on site $$s for. But I feel like with many years have gone by, I should of atleast gotten a fair chance when it come to showing the growth within myself and how I want to be apart of the CSGO community in a good way.

Kind Regards,
    Jax​

Attached Files:

2. ayJaxSpraynPray

Steam:
    My reasoning for appeal is based off Unfair or mishandled appeal. I must of misclicked the appeal reasoning tab. Sorry.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Then, as a matter of fact, the appeal was not unfair or mishandled. Lying is a standard reason for denying an appeal at SR and elsewhere, once you lie, we have no way of knowing if you are continuing to lie in any subsequent correspondence or ONLY because you were caught lying and denied wanting another free go at it. I do not know of any community that allows endless appeal attempts as users would just endlessly spam in hopes of finding something that might stick, not to mention taking up admins limited resources on such a platform and why you needed to tell the truth to begin with, you tied your own hands on this one.

Appeal reviews are for limited circumstances where something was not handled properly by admins or an extraordinary circumstance may exist, not you lying to the admins in your original appeal.

Do you have anything else to add before I wrap up the review?
  4. ayJaxSpraynPray

Steam:
    I understand that lying on my appeal does not help me. But I feel as on my second appeal when I was much older and was true to the whole situation. There was 0 acknowledgement of my change of heart and didn't even take the time of day to give time to explain myself. My original appeal was when I was first banned. My second I told all the truth and nothing but the truth and I just have it instantly denied without actually considering my change.
  5. ayJaxSpraynPray

Steam:
    I thought I might add, my main concern for asking for a review is to give me the ability to use websites that require steam logins. I can't even look on Floatdb or CSGOexchange, or even any of the sorts. This tag makes it hard to look at my inventory in a deeper more informative way. I have 0 intentions of ever scamming somebody again and I feel like my second appeal wasn't taken seriously and to be stuck with the tag forever for something I've come clean about and have explained in detail what I actually did makes no sense. Is that not a valid change of heart?
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    And what exactly is FOGs appeal policy for how many times you are allowed to appeal? If its only once, you are out of luck. Do you have proof you are allowed multiple appeals on FOG for your tag? If so, that is what you need to provide.

Has nothing to do with appeal reviews and I will not entertain this further. Wanting a new appeal because you dislike the outcome of your previous appeal is NOT a reason for a new appeal and will result in your review being instantly closed.
  7. ayJaxSpraynPray

Steam:

Attached Files:

8. ayJaxSpraynPray

Steam:
    Sorry I stuffed up the formatting on the last reply.

After looking at the guide for appeals on FoG. It does state "- You will get one chance to appeal, most of the time." I have also provided a screenshot below.

Attached Files:

9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Were you given permission for a second appeal? Otherwise, its one appeal only.
  10. ayJaxSpraynPray

Steam:
    I didn't know I had to ask for permission, I just read the guide. I would of totally asked for permission if I knew otherwise. I'm not here to create issues. I just want to be open as possible and tell the truth. I want to make up for my mistakes.
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    Hello,
    After a review, the original appeal was denied for lying as already pointed out and understood by you, its not considered unfair or mishandled by an admin as its a standard reason to deny any appeal and reason to ignore subsequent appeals as already mentioned above. It would be unfair or mishandled if you were allowed permission for a second appeal, they did not say you could, and you have not provided any indication that you were allowed a second appeal either. SR partner community policy mandates all tagged users must be able to appeal at least once, the community has met that threshold in this case, any additional appeals are up to the sole discretion of the community.

-Original appeal denied for lack of proof of hijacking and subsequent appeal confirmed lying in original appeal.
    -No indication of second appeal allowed.

Reviewed and upholding original admins decision.