1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal Review for 76561198077880796 (I'm Black)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by I'm Black, Apr 4, 2018.

1. I'm Black

I'm Black Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58807534
    Appeal Review Request
    Reminder: Appeal reviews are not appeals!

Reason for Appeal Review: Partner community is abusing their tag privileges, and won't let me appeal
    Past Appeal: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...96-i’m-black-banned-by-sr.182091/#post-477248

Steam profile: 76561198077880796 (I'm Black)

Make your case:
    I've read the Appeal Tips, and I'am not lying. "They" is my not alt account, and I have no committed fraud. I'm happy to present evidences from my trade history as I have stated. I am able to prove my innocence, and I'm happy to do so. However, steam appeal admin "You are The One" deliberately refused to disclose any evidence (if any) regarding my case. All I'm asking is evidence, if you guys refuse to disclose evidence, that means you guys have NONE. Otherwise, it won't kept private. Thank you for your reviewing

Once again, If you guys want to see my trade history, I'm happy to do so. You guys need to tell me your side of story by showing me evidence. If you can do that, then I'll my mouth and won't pursue this further.​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You're not tagged by a partner community, and you never have been.

Additionally, as stated in the FAQ you claim to have read, and all over the form you filled out, appeal reviews are not your opportunity to dispute the admin's decision.

Nothing to discuss here.