1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Review Only Appeal Review for 76561198125552227 (it's cold in here(._.))

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by it's cold in here (._.), Mar 9, 2024.

1. it's cold in here (._.)

it's cold in here (._.) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82643249
    Appeal Review Request
    Reminder: Appeal reviews are not appeals!

Reason for Appeal Review: Other extenuating circumstance at admins' discretion. NOT USUALLY GRANTED!!!
    Past Appeal: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198125552227-its-cold-in-here-_-sr-caution.149739/

Steam profile: 76561198125552227 (it's cold in here(._.))

Make your case:
    Around 8 years ago, which is when I got banned, my brother and I had a shared computer. He scammed, I read his appeal and he obviously only cared about being unbanned and took a while to repay. He appealed, and got denied. My account also was banned because we shared an IP. He then continued to make an account on steamrep for my account and appealed. I had nothing to do with the appeal, nor the initial scam. I am aware of the rule on alts, and know this is probably going to be denied, but hey, it's worth a shot.

Also I can't send this without a file upload, which isn't any relevant but I needed to attach something. View attachment 815643

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Review is granted, the admins wording in the archived appeal was incorrect. You are able to make an appeal for a claim of not an alt.