1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Awaiting Legacy Ban

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ^2DoC|^8Mongkoot, Dec 3, 2022.

1. ^2DoC|^8Mongkoot

^2DoC|^8Mongkoot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36429682
    I recently got back into the game and finally made an appeal for my ban the correct way. I thought that if no one looked into it for 3 months I would automatically get charged to a legacy ban. I may be wrong, but I think it's been 3 months, I just wanted to know if I was missing something.

"The admin reviewing your case will have an opportunity and discretion to remove your tag if no information about your offense is available, or reject your appeal if they feel there's substantial evidence despite the community no longer existing, but most cases will be converted to a Legacy Ban. If the appeal is not reviewed for 3 months, it has not been manually pulled aside for further investigation, and the tag is at least 2 years old, then this conversion will happen automatically."
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    We have a dedicated admin to look at legacy appeals, you are about mid pack in the queue, posting here will not speed up the process.

Regards.
  3. ^2DoC|^8Mongkoot

^2DoC|^8Mongkoot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36429682
    So it's not automatic? And does that mean I have to wait about another 3 months?