1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Can you cancel a report?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Fyre Flareon, May 27, 2015.

1. Fyre Flareon

Fyre Flareon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18016309
    If you reported someone, but they "coincidentally" became more inclined to finish a trade with you, can you remove the report? The thread posted does not have any editing tools.
  2. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61533793
    u can try making another post in the appeal or general discussion stating that u got ur items back with evidences if the accused hasnt scammed any1 else he may be forgiven once but thats a sole decision of admins of steam rep as well as d2l if he is banned on d2l
  3. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    You should NOT post in the appeal section, and posting in the general discussion section is also not the best course of action (unless it was a legit mistake & no reply from staff for a while, then maybe). Please don't give inaccurate information, and be sure to only comment on things you are sure of.

We don't just remove reports. Post on the report with evidence of repayment and an admin will decide what action should be taken based on all the factors of the report. As far as what the outcome will be, that depends and could be anything depending on the minutia of the case.
  4. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61533793
    respected clive thank u for the right information i stil lstated that the decision still remains with the admins in my comments sorry for inconvinience same mistake wont happen again i apologise