1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Cannot create legacy appeal, link instead directs to download page

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by xStar64, Oct 16, 2023.

1. xStar64

xStar64 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48364074
    Hello.
    I'm attempting to appeal for a nearly 11-year old ban from Big Bang Gamers. The community is classified as defunct, however there is no option to submit a Legacy appeal on the SteamRep overview page. Instead, the link leads to an installation page for Nuke Evolution Xtreme which appears to be a forum/messaging service. While their discord exists, it is void of any activity and doesn't appear to have a form of admin mailbox/moderation that I could alternatively appeal through.

I'd really prefer not to go through the process of installing an unknown program onto my PC just to appeal for a ban that was given to me more than a decade ago. There are very little details about the ban aside from the fact that it was in TF2 for spycrab running. I was 9 at the time, and the spycrab bid that I ran from couldn't have been for more than over than a dollar in scrap. I wasn't confident whether to appeal formally through the dedicated subforum or in General Discussion, so I apologize if this was posted in the wrong forum.

Please contact me directly through Steam or Discord if possible. I'm not a big fan of forum websites and would rather have this resolved quickly through one of those two. Thanks.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Looks like a broken URL, sent up the chain to address.

Thanks.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hi,
    letting you know the issue should be fixed. Please reply if you have any further issues with submission of the defunct appeal.