1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Change your policies

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Supreme Pootis™, Mar 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supreme Pootis™

Supreme Pootis™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37618161
    Hey guys. Why am I making this? Because I don't care, I can't get unbanned, used my appeal s✿✿✿ up, whatever. This won't get me unbanned, not even trying to at this point.

I'm making this to tell you guys to change your policies. This s✿✿✿ is actually asinine. How can anyone respect these rules? Backlog? Just f✿✿✿✿✿✿ hire more people good lord. I appealed 8 years ago and can't reappeal because of this backlog but you have ample time to jerk me around telling me that I cant appeal. Brings me to my next point

The guy you have working appeals is a powertripping c✿✿✿ by every measure of it. Call me harsh, whatever, I'm angry, maybe ban me for insulting an admin? Whatever. Look at this s✿✿✿, this is how this f✿✿✿✿er actually deals with someone asking reasonable questions about policy. Check the attachments, not the beautiful dwarf but the post. Many such posts like this from this guy from my quick scan.

Who is this guy? Judge f✿✿✿✿✿✿ Dredd? I don't think so, so don't act like it lmao. Call this a pissing fit or whatever, I don't care at this point. Why should I? No one in the community gets any f✿✿✿✿✿✿ bones thrown at them, they just get pissed on and have to suck major a✿✿✿✿✿✿ to experience the wrath of some dude powertripping.

No one who hasn't had to deal with you guys understands how very frustrating this is. An 8 year ordeal. Good f✿✿✿✿✿✿ god, and communities trust you? Maybe they grow out of TF2 to the point that they don't experience this s✿✿✿, but god years later and I can't do s✿✿✿ because you guys don't have your s✿✿✿ in order. The community suffers because of this god forsaken website. Any criticism will come from people like me who were marked and had to deal with this s✿✿✿. Seriously, it's like the scarlet letter of "f✿✿✿ you".

Whatever, let me piss. You guys have been pissing down my throat for the past 8 years. And Judge Dredd guy, I didn't include your name. You know who you are, I'm sure the mods do too. You're probably gonna jerk off to this thread later, made a dude a bit angry lmao. Suck it. Peace.

Pictured? Me. A warrior. I yell in vain. Maybe you get something from this thread, maybe you just brush my anger off as "scammer mad lol". I die a hero, a statue will be raised in Ironforge in my glorious name.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok so I'm just going to archive this because you clearly do not want to discuss policy in a nice manner and I will issue you a slight vacation from our site.
    Thanks and have a nice day.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I went ahead and overturned your forum ban and unlocked the thread, as well as talking it over with the admin who banned you. While I think your colorful use of language here was pushing things, we really try to stay away from banning people for criticizing us or our policies. And I myself did implicitly invite you to take your argument to the general discussion forum, so I share some responsibility in the hurt feelings our staff may have felt.

You are still welcome to discuss our policies and how you feel about them here, but I would ask you tone it down a little bit. Take some time to breathe and cool off, so you don't needlessly antagonize anyone, then make a new thread and start fresh. I'll leave this one locked so you can make a new one and leave your ranting behind us.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.