1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Do bans really need to be permenant?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by The pony-man, Jul 27, 2021.

1. The pony-man

The pony-man Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42320707
    This is in no way an appeal for ban i got. I just wondering for how long bans like mine should exist?
    In real world people change, and yea rules blah blah blah.. but 7 years.. cmon man.
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Your SteamRep profile includes the number of days that have passed since a tag was applied. This is publicly viewable - other users can decide for themselves whether a tag becomes less relevant over a long period of time.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Per general discussion section policy, talk of specific cases/arguments of why denied ect... is prohibited, since your comment references you (specifically language tied to your question includes; "ban i got" "bans like mine") it is not permitted and the thread will be archived.

You are free to resubmit another thread that does NOT reference you (your situation) in any way. I was otherwise interested in replying based on your thread title alone, but you brought your own case into the mix in the thread itself.
    a Gentleman likes this.