1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Does Steam Answer Steam Support

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by ramosd5253, Jul 6, 2014.

1. ramosd5253

ramosd5253 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91004414
    I posted a request or ticket on steam support and i still have yet to get an answer:https://support.steampowered.com/view.php?ticketref=4757-RUKV-4178. Sorry for grammer errors i was kinda rushing at the moment and my keyboard is ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed. So to breifly sum up what i was trying to say in ticket was that my old account i just figured out everything the password the name everything i know the games almost everything for account know and i just want to get it back i entered my old info and i needed to give a code for steam guard. But since my old email is deleted for being unactive for a long time ps: was grounded so thats why i could not use anything. So i tried to ask steam support if they would let me switch emails so i can get the steam guard code so i can get my games back. Dont want to sound rude but i payed good money for the games and its not like its one payed game its a few and i would just like to get back the account i will try my best to work with steam in the most resionable way so i can retrieve my account and i could use more money on steam so i can get more games.
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    You just need to provide Steam support with all the info to prove it is yours.

But most of times you can re-activate such email address easily. Unless the de-activation of the email was also already a bunch of months ago. If you lost the password of the email address, you can regain that account with the email provider.
    Just tell steam support you have lost access to the email account if you cannot regain the old email address. But in general they only are willing to revert to a older registered email address.

One Tip: Ask only 1 VERY SHORT question, and WAIT for their answer. That is the ONLY way you get a answer on that question. They will not take time to answer multiple questions/issues etc. Simple questions, simple answers, that is where they have time for. They will not read more then about 2-3 sentences of a steam support ticket, if there is more, then they just push a button and a "default" reply will be added to your ticket.

Steam support spends LESS then 1 minute per ticket, all that you do to make it a long read, will get them to skip. Also, they are currently FLOODED with tickets due after the summer sale. Don't be surprised that they will take 2 weeks or more to get to your ticket.
  3. ramosd5253

ramosd5253 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91004414
    I can provide with anything i got but the email in on yahoo and they completely took it out of there system and i cant get it back i have to remake the same account
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Well, that should be no problem then?

pretty hefty grounded then...

lol, my yahoo account would expire in.... bout 42 months.