1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Got scammed by a good rep trader

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by GLENDA, May 15, 2024.

1. GLENDA

GLENDA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:560888375
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    User info hidden by Staff

- This guy bought my Kukri Knife on May 6th on steam. Called me on discord and showed me how much he trades and everything went well. until now 1 week later haven't received my payment (via bank) and he blocked me from everywhere. steam doesn't seem to care
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2024
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This is not how you submit a report - I've redacted all user information and screenshots since it calls out someone without valid proof and the correct location for said report.
    In fact you submitted a report already and it was declined for lack of proper evidence.
    There is nothing more we can assist you with here. Use the in Steam reporting feature instead.