1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Have an impersonator

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by CaydenL | Hellcase.com 2, Jan 15, 2017.

1. CaydenL | Hellcase.com 2

CaydenL | Hellcase.com 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:184196339
    I got a pretty big problem tbh. I got this impersonator already banned on SteamRep for scamming. I got many people contacting me that they have been scammed and can't figure out what to do Im trying to tell them that we won't take an items from your people who work for hellcase but some people still fall for it. Thankfully hes already banend on steamrep which is good just not sure how i can prevent people from falling for the wrong one cause im getting way too many complaints about scam attempts from him and its ruining my Reputation in Steam.

http://steamrep.com/search?q=https://steamcommunity.com/id/CaydenL/

Thank you
  2. CaydenL | Hellcase.com 2

CaydenL | Hellcase.com 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:184196339
    If any buddy can tell me what i can do to help people not fall for this swindler that would be super appreciated. Hate scammers tbh and just trying my best to get rid of them
  3. Inu

Inu TF2Bazaar Owner Retired Staff Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62120987
    The best thing you can do is to get in touch with your community owner and ask them to put up a notice or an announcement educating your users about impersonation and that anybody claiming to "take item donations"(I think this is what you are trying to say) in the name of Hellcase staff is a scammer. Feel free to link to one of our many guides and specifically our pre-trade tips. I or any of my higher-ups will surely gladly assist you in improving anti-fraud awareness within your community should you need help.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.