1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Hello i am not a scammer want to repeal sr scammer label

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BUYING HUMBLE BUNDLES, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BUYING HUMBLE BUNDLES

BUYING HUMBLE BUNDLES New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39458659
    hello i have recently been labeled as a scammer. I am not a scammer , if u look at my rep many trades have gone successfully and i have gone first if the opposing party was skeptical of my items. I also have never stole money or other items from a fellow tf2 user. I believe the problem is not with me but with my little brother who is 19 years old. He is a wiz at the game and was playing it on my account in college. Seeing as how i have control back of my account my friend spongebob roundpants told me i had been marked a scammer. this is an abomination seeling as how my backpack is worth over 400 dollars thanks you and repeal my sc scammer tag.
  2. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
  3. Spyromancer

Spyromancer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37815818
    Just so you know, several people have already used the sibling excuse already to appeal, and I don't recall any of them going through. The fact that it was your account being used is enough to label it as a scammer, and as it's near impossible to prove, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that is was in fact your brother, means your chances are slim at best.
    Not following proper format for appeals isn't helping your case, either.
  4. Starburst

Starburst New User

read the sticky thread on how to properly appeal
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.