1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Help! I'm new to Steamrep

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ๖FriendlyΩFire, Mar 28, 2013.

1. ๖FriendlyΩFire

๖FriendlyΩFire New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50575269
    hello, this is my first time here because i want to report someone for trying to scam me.
    the person was trying to sell me a duped Holiday Headcase and said that it wasnt duped.
    when i checked the history and asked him about it, he said he was lent his friend the HH.

is this something to report? ill add some pictures if u guys think this should be reported.

thanks
  2. takethepants

takethepants New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27332147
  3. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    You probably won't get far reporting. Even if you have ample evidence to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt the gentleman knew the item was duped and claimed otherwise, I doubt it would amount to a hanging offense. Whatever my personal views on such a false claim might be, I am not a member of some Price Police Squad, nor is SR. I value low/mid tier items the same, dupe or not. Oh and of course actually proving beyond any shadow of a doubt the guy was trying to deceive and not simply ignorant, confused or basing his views on what he was told is usually not easy to prove.