1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How can i report fraud of a new Impersonator?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by General jruokis, Dec 8, 2017.

1. General jruokis

General jruokis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:114373512
    Recently, i have came across a obviously new Impersonator of Bobsplosion with a private inv, comments and profile. But with not much victims to back me up for evidence.

Right here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bobsplosoisn

And i was wondering, is there anyway i can report fraud of a new Impersonator/scammer or do i have to wait until the monster gets it first scam? I would think Steamrep allows this stuff but i haven't found anywhere i can report it except 'Report Fraud'

Note: Victim Account Information is useless in this situation, i don't think i can skip the step either or i'm all in wack.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Impersonation alone isn't a scam (could be doing it for fun or a joke..who knows) - we need intent here you need to show some kinda intent between you and the accused - or the victim would need to do that to report here.
    Report user to Valve, have the user that is being impersonated report them too if need be.