1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I need some help... Please respond.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Fishing Bro | Trade.tf, May 5, 2017.

1. Fishing Bro | Trade.tf

Fishing Bro | Trade.tf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:156303449
    Hey all! I was scammed a 10 key unusual through a fake OPSKINS bot scam (Yes I know I am ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed:oops:). I searched up the guy who MADE the fake bot and he changed his name and since he traded through a bot I cant track him down. Can anybody help me retrieve my items and/or track his REAL SteamID down? I want to get him Steam Repped but I dont think I have enough evidence. All I have is the trade i made with the fake bot.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Nobody can retrieve your items - they are gone.
    As for reporting - if you have some chat history saved via screenshot you can report the user that directed you to the so called fake bot - otherwise just trading blind with a fake bot won't hold water to any tag here.
    So from the sounds of it you don't have enough evidence to support a report... sorry but you learned a valuable lesson to be more careful and slow down while trading to make better decisions in the future.

Based on some history I see was the user that talked to you named "Truth something"?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**