1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Is there a way to get someone banned using multiple forms of proof?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Dr. Blyat, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Dr. Blyat

Dr. Blyat New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51485702
    So there's a guy roaming trade servers I hang out in. He's the guy spikeymikey featured in one his videos as a scammer that's telling people he works for him. There is no direct proof but a friend and I have gone deep into this by contacting people who he got unusuals from and we were told by a few that they were actually scammed. I don't know what form of scamming he uses as the people are sensitive about the topic and don't want to talk about it, but I was provided with screenshots, and along with the item histories and the guy's backpack rep it all adds up, but I'm not sure if that's sufficient proof for steamrep because I know you guys require a lot of evidence. I called this guy out multiple times on different servers and everytime he proceeds to leave. One time on another server he was telling some kid "Do you know who SpikeyMikey is? I'm making a showcase video for him-" I cut him off, told him to stop, he ended up leaving the server. I'm trying my best to get this guy banned because he's still trying to scam kids and this is what kills the TF2 community.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What do you mean "Banned"? Banned from a server that the user is playing on? If yes then tell the owners of the server and have the victim present evidence to prove it.
    If its directed at being "Banned Tagged" here on steamrep - NO if you are not the victim and you do not have the proper evidence per our guides/policies then don't submit a report here....it will be invalid.
    Sounds like you are on the outside of a problem looking in and really shouldn't be involved.
  3. General jruokis

General jruokis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:114373512
    Just try and not get involved with scammers outside of steam, if you're not the victim of course!