1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Just asking how bad my situation is

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Inunderstandable me, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Inunderstandable me

Inunderstandable me Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:84554445
    Soooo... I've had my account stolen waaay back a while ago. Fell for the stupid VALVE employee trick, ye I was stupid. I've got my account back after a week and appealed to Steam officials only about a year later cuase... no idea really. Anyways, all that happened very long ago and I don't have any evidence of it happening. No emails, no traces of my pleas for help on steam, in some cases backlog goes to 2021, while things happened years earlier.

+- I've already appealed once, but I'm not a forum dveller and have terrible memory, so 2 weeks passed without my follow up. Yeah, guess my chances are close to non-existent.
  2. Inunderstandable me

Steam:
    ..appealed to lift my community ban to Steam officials..*
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    We do not address specific appeals or reports in the General Discussion section. Your best bet would be to head over to the Appeals section of the forums and read the Appeal Guide to see what your best course of action is, if any.
  4. Inunderstandable me

Steam:
    I know you don't. This isn't an appeal, at least not officially given... just asking overall, but guess that's unnecessary