1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Just wondering what kind of scam i put this under

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by DoggyG, Aug 29, 2017.

1. DoggyG

DoggyG New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:101578542
    so i was just wondering what kind of scam i put the fake OPskins bot scam on (i looked at them all but not really sure which to put it under). im going to report this guy (cant right now because i dont have enough evidence) but he says we have to check my skins on OPskins to
    11:31 AM - Jeremy: I just want to see the graph of median sales prices and buy sell cumulative graph about your awp in opskins (idk what that means) but i have a new phone that i got today so i have to wait a week for my trade hold and he doesnt want to wait a day. i wanted to know this just in case this is a scam and for future reference too.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Impersonation - but you must show intent beyond just checking items on a site. - show if the user is impersonating someone else, if you get a fake offer from a fake bot during conversation etc etc... FULL screenshots, don't edit things.
    Don't copy/paste chat text - can't accept it..screenshots only. Explain everything well and if a fake bot is involved make sure you reply to your own report with the FULL STEAMREP PROFILE BLOCK of that bot..