1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

May I ask a couple questions?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Licious, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Licious

Licious New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41872964
  2. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    I sincerely apologize. I archived your scammer report accidentally because it was marked as "Needs More Information" for more than a month. Normally I don't move it if I see that someone other than a moderator or admin responded, but I must have checked yours on accident. I sincerely, sincerely apologize for the error. I will continue processing the report immediately. Please note that I did not move your thread until May 18th.
  3. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    This thread will also be reviewed by the acting head of SteamRep. We take these concerns extremely seriously and we expect our staff to act with the utmost integrity and honesty at all times. I can assure you that as I mentioned before, the accidental archival of your report was entirely my fault and I take full responsibility for my error. I sincerely apologize again and we now have several more staff members as well as new processes in place that will prevent such occurrences from happening again.
  4. CanadianInvasion

CanadianInvasion Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11860924
    Update to this situation

as reported by Chaos:

While the hat did not go directly from the scammer to Chaos, it is a situation that is not taken lightly among the staff.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to get this issue resolved ASAP.