1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Mr Tyler

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ❤ Miss Jade ❤, Jun 1, 2018.

1. ❤ Miss Jade ❤

❤ Miss Jade ❤ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79237545
    I was approached by a "Mr Tyler" about being involved in something fraudulent. Is he with steamrep?
    Link to his profile: Link Removed

Please respond urgently.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2018
  2. ❤ Miss Jade ❤

❤ Miss Jade ❤ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79237545
    I might be getting scammed but I have no clue, and I'd rather not get tradebanned.

Link to his profile: Link Removed
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2018
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    To check a user's information on SteamRep, just copy and paste their profile URL into Steamrep.com's search bar.

I have removed your link to the user.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    There is nobody by the name Mr.Tyler on SteamRep staff. Any time someone threatens to trade ban you during a trade, it means you're dealing with a scammer. Valve employees don't trade, and they seldom interact with the community. Furthermore, if they're going to trade ban you, they won't warn or threaten you first.

Reference: https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/about-item-checking-scam/ (please read, or else they'll be back to scam you again)

In the future, please keep it to one thread, in the general discussion forum. I moved your posts from the guide section over here.