1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need Help

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Better Nerf Irelia, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Better Nerf Irelia

Better Nerf Irelia New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30440345
    Hi. I hope i am posting this in the right section.
    So, i am not here to appeal anything here, just asking for some help, so make sure to read my entire post :)

I just got banned from t2outpost for giftwrap scamming. I have never ever even owned a giftwrap, and i am the complete opposite of a scammer (i am the type of trader that always refunds when asked to do so).
    So i talked to one of the admins on the site, Jailbait, and was told that i was a scammer alt, as i had an direct ip match with this guy: http://steamrep.com/?id=76561198019331419.
    I have no idea who this guy is, however i can see that he is from Denmark like me, so my suspicion is that we may have logged in to the same public network, fx at my school.

I have no idea how to proof that i am not associated to this guy in any way, so i am hoping to get some help here. I honestly see myself as one of the really "good guys", and i am really sad that this happened as i just started using this site and i really enjoy it.

Hope you can help, and sorry for english - it is my second language.
  2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    I'll touch base with the TF2 Outpost team and see if they might have some time to review your case with more detail. Stay tuned.
  3. Better Nerf Irelia

Steam:
    So i just talked to jailbait again as i found out more. I checked out this guys steam profile and i noticed this line:
    Download my game in App Store " Cargo! "
    I know a guy from 8th grade at my school made this game so this confirms that the ip match is from a public network, my school. Jailbait said she would talk to Sneeza, hoping! :D
  4. Better Nerf Irelia

Steam:
    Unbanned, you can close the thread :)
  5. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    BTW. They nerfed Irelia.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.