1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Please delete all my previous threads and my account

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by nick.liam, Nov 25, 2018.

1. nick.liam

nick.liam New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74015258
    Honestly, I tried to just ask for some details to be changed, but all I got was the same copy-paste response leading to a black hole of ignored replies. So please just delete all my posts and my account.

IDC about the scammers' rep cos this site quite clearly doesn't care about its users, so it really shouldn't be used IMHO. Hopefully, a better alternative springs up.

And if that doesn't happen, I think I will just have to look into my rights as a European citizen and see how to report a site due to GDPR violations.

Thanks in advance for any action taken.
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Regarding topics of a legal nature, it's recommended procedure for our volunteers to cease further discussion on the topic without legal counsel. If you or your representative wishes to contact the organization to discuss this matter, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this forum or the contact form on the OFPF website.

Regards.