1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Ppl adding admins, because they need them "in the future".

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by DataStorm, Dec 30, 2012.

1. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

Totally the wrong attitude, admins don't have TIME for such nonsense. The time I can spend on this I need to be able to plan myself. Direct reports aren't the way to go with evidence based tags like on SR or elsewhere. If I can make a difference, I make it for all traders or within the scope thats most fitting for it.

Questions are fine and if he had them readily I would have answered them, but admins aren't Wikipedia to ask around any time on ppl's convenience. On the open forum, more people have benefit of it, and are able to answer. Heck, maybe it even makes the Expanded FAQ or its own guide if its some to address that more ppl should know.

In short, I help ppl, but I do try to make the most ppl benefit it, and make it last as long as possible.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Its very common for scammer alts/shady as s✿✿✿ people to add "trusted" people to look legit and exploit having you on their friends list in order to trade.

What a bunch of f✿✿✿s
  3. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

Thats why I remove everybody within a certain time frame that added me. No point in keeping them after having the convo. This guy removed me at the end for he was angry at me for my "attitude". He did same with Scarness btw, altho I don't have that piece of chat saved.

I linked the topic on his profile btw.
    DARKLY | Jakk likes this.
  4. Trandafir_77

Trandafir_77 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51094571
    Butane, do we know each other? :) How dare you to judge me with not any single knowledge about me? I said i need him in my list for few questions, in future, not to report the scammers directly, and about scammer, and shady whatsoever you mister too inteligent for this world, i can print whenever my inventory, so people can see how much i scam, if i..
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    I didn't say anything about or at you dipshit.
  6. Trandafir_77

Trandafir_77 New User

Steam:
    I love the idea of community, don` t act like a c✿✿✿ on her period, and give me different adjectives, i don` t f✿✿✿✿✿✿ need to look " trusty" since few people already know me, problem is: I hate when a new player, doesn`t matter what games he plays, get`s scammed by a fat no lifer f✿✿✿.Few days ago there were 2 guys, they scammed ~ 20 people, the scamming could ended if someone would just read the post faster, i think there are posts which need more attention to prevent those " vandalism " acts, ripping people for their items.That`s the main reason why i need people like Data in my list, not to link him every day 100 links, just a single one, once a month, if it` s important, and take few advices from him how to act with scamers, NOT HOW TO f✿✿✿✿✿✿ POST ONE.Thank you for misunderstood sunshine.
  7. Trandafir_77

Trandafir_77 New User

Steam:
    Read twice what you wrote, and watch your words, we didn` t made army together, mate.You saw the post and you call " What a bunch of f✿✿✿s "
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Take the sand out of your vagina because you are mad at Data, I did not mention you at all in my post, dipshit.
  9. Trandafir_77

Trandafir_77 New User

Steam:
    I am not mad at Data, I am not mad at all kiddo, you don` t have to mention me, since my name is in there and you said " Oh, that`s so common for scamers, what a bunch of f✿✿✿s", ignorant brainless monkey.I said he shouldn` t act like that from first, that`s leading no where, I was friendly, and he said " shush, go away, there`s the forum' , didn` t let me ask all i have to.What ever, watch your words asslicker.
  10. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

Not said you are. Bu just said its a common practice. And YOU removed me, I didn't remove you. So any chance you "didn't have" you removed yourself.

but I'll accept the re-invite now.
  11. Trandafir_77

Trandafir_77 New User

Steam:
    I understood from first instance, but he keeps acting like a c✿✿✿ on her period, knowing all and s✿✿✿.I think talkin` in this thread is useless since the asslickers complain me for adding you for a friendly talk and takin` some advices from someone with EXPERIENCE and who is ABLE to give the damn advices.
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    "Ignorant brainless monkey", "asslicker", "c✿✿✿ on her period"

What a piece of work you are.
  13. Trandafir_77

Trandafir_77 New User

Steam:
    God`s work.Cool, `ith mate?
  14. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

Evolutionary work you mean. Darwin was right.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    And lol@dipshit,
    I have been added by countless scammers/new traders/randoms just because I was an "admin" and they wanted me on their friends list "incase" and this is exactly why.
  16. Trandafir_77

Trandafir_77 New User

Steam:
    I don`t give a s✿✿✿ about you c✿✿✿, i don` t care about those idiots with poor english, PLS TRADE NOW I HAVE SR ADMIN IN FLIST, f✿✿✿ that, ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed brainless donkey monkey, it`s your problem, people know me for a reason, i catch scammers, do your homeweork before you judge f✿✿✿tardish unmannered piece of dumb s✿✿✿, if you can`t do that, then stitch those f✿✿✿✿✿✿ fingers to your ass, monkey, don` t flame others since they didn` t flamed you in first instance.
  17. You Are The One

Steam:
    Sounds like you are mad dipshit, amiright?
  18. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    Just calm down. It's the Internet. Words are said. Get over it. All datastorm was originally saying is that all reports must be made on SR to have for future evidence if needed because you can't really save that as easily through steam. Butane was saying that scammers add admin to make it look like they are more trustworthy or "turned a new leave in their life". That is why admins keep their friends list limited to only certain people at a time.
  19. Trandafir_77

Trandafir_77 New User

Steam:
    I am not mad kid, i just love adjectives when you are the subject, and yea, i already talked with Data, made few things clear.
  20. You Are The One

Steam:
    Whatever helps you justify your childish rage dipshit.
    Oz' dak1ne likes this.