1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Question about appealing

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by AndromedaPanda, Jul 20, 2017.

1. AndromedaPanda

AndromedaPanda Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:80683562
    My Question is would I be able to still get my appeal (Which it has been a while since a sent my request, please look at it) completed. I attempted to scam someone in the past but regret my decision. Now no one wants to trade with me, which makes sense. But now will these new requests cut line. I have been waiting for almost a month. I sent the request since July 3.
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I split your question off into a new thread, because it's not in any way relevant to the trade-with-scammers policy. You should read the following tips about how to submit an appeal, and what's involved with the process.

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

They explain, among other things, the long wait for your appeal to be handled. You submitted an appeal on 3 July, which is not very long in comparison to some others who have been waiting. By policy, we will not discuss your specific pending case in the general discussion forum - keep it contained to your appeal thread. At a quick glance however, I didn't see anything that warrants us prioritizing your case over the others who have been waiting longer than you.