1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197960667090 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by sunnynight.tradeit.gg, Jul 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @sunnynight.tradeit.gg You put up a screenshot but not what I asked and it isn't full screen either.
    Try again.
    @RAVEN loot.farm cs.money Please refrain from posting at this point - I do not need an argument going back and forth.
  2. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @sunnynight.tradeit.gg Also to clarify your argument here is the user didn't send you the full amount? Can you show the payment of what they did send you also in full screenshot.

@RAVEN loot.farm cs.money so the payment you do takes a cut to send? Was that agreed upon that it would happen like that? If so can you show that?
  3. RAVEN loot.farm cs.money

RAVEN loot.farm cs.money Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:200681
    he posted my phone number here now im getting a lot of calls and text messages from people trying to log into my accounts on google, hotmail and steam coz they now know my login and steam phone number and he dident hide it

only bank commsion will be charged i sent a pic in the right down side you can it says (
    No commission
    The bank that issued the card may
    charge additional fees.)

first time i sent him with my wallet it tokes like 4% of the payments , for the knife i sent him from my credit card via qiwi with no commission

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2019
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm not concerned with anything but what I asked @RAVEN loot.farm cs.money Did you and this user discuss fee's or the difference in amount prior to the trade?

According to the chat screenshot provided by the Op
    https://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/proof1-png.722040/
    The number at the top is different than what you sent - is that correct? You said you sent 140 but not the amount agreed upon and I see nothing discussed about fee's.
  5. RAVEN loot.farm cs.money

Steam:
    No i sent him 17 618 for the knife i only add 1 ruble it is like 0.02$ for the bank fees, and i paid the transfer fees buy my self the sender pays the fees for sending the money , i dident say i sent him 140

coz im paying from iraq with Russian phone number we dont have qiwi in my iraq so we use Russian numbers to work with this site
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2019
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok thanks - nothing more needed at this time from you @RAVEN loot.farm cs.money - Don't reply again unless I ask something pls.

@sunnynight.tradeit.gg I'll need the screenshot of the chat where you gave the user the location to send funds to.
    Do you have this?
  7. sunnynight.tradeit.gg

sunnynight.tradeit.gg New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:185700319
  8. sunnynight.tradeit.gg

Steam:
    i have every day lot of trades so i need to upload all trade history ? maybe its better to add me and i will share broadcast? trade.png
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  10. sunnynight.tradeit.gg

Steam:
  11. sunnynight.tradeit.gg

Steam:
    need anything else?
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Nothing at this time will review it when I get time - please don't bump the report or post on my steam profile to alert me of it.
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @RAVEN loot.farm cs.money Based on what I see thus far I see no mention of you telling the user that there would be fee's retracted from the amount. Therefore it would stand to reason that you were responsible for making sure the user got the full amount agreed upon for the item to be traded.
    At this point - you are basically on the hook and owe the victim the remainder of the amount which I can see to be a slight misunderstanding if you agree to that.
    If you wish to make up for that amount to the victim I think that would settle the issue.
  14. RAVEN loot.farm cs.money

Steam:
    like you want me to send him another 280$ only coz he sned a fake report on me im not going to do this , this is a joke i have buy more than 500 times with more than 14 000 $ and no one left with out money why i will risk all this for a 280$
    he just want more money dont you see it he know i have a lot so that he asking for this , i sent a lot of my trades with a lot of people and every one get the money the wanted , now for 280$ i will risk all the work i did all this years
    you must be kidding me to
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm telling you what the evidence proves thus far - you've not been able to prove anywhere that the agreement was that exact amount and without fee's..no fee's were discussed. If you can prove you sent the exact amount agreed up on to the user and that is exactly what the user received then by all means do that.
    BUT if you never stated a fee would happen and the user didn't get exactly what was agreed upon, by definition that is defrauding the other user.
    Your choice here if you can prove otherwise.
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @RAVEN loot.farm cs.money I'm giving you 24 hours to respond since you were active recently.
    Then I'm reviewing report as is.
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @sunnynight.tradeit.gg What was the currency exchange again? What amount from what currency to what amount of what currency?
  18. sunnynight.tradeit.gg

Steam:
    currency was russian rubley, because on qiwi u can only put rubles as i know , and offer was 17600 rubley or something like that , and he send me 140 and blocked me :) 17600 rub its was like 280 usd
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I don't need what you think the offer was or something like that - I need to know EXACTLY what everything was supposed to be. There seems to be some doubt with you here on what was supposed to be traded as well. I'll need an updated payment screenshot showing the payment activity AND one of the transaction itself both FULL screen pls.
  20. sunnynight.tradeit.gg

Steam:
    look here

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.