1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561197961780765 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by LegendaryCS, Nov 22, 2016.

1. LegendaryCS

LegendaryCS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:166100747
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961780765

Victim profile: 76561198292467222

What happened? Description:
    This was a guy I was pretty good friends with and I was 130k short for a trade, so I asked him to help me out by lending me an item.. The tables turned quickly and I ended up trusting him with my Ak redline so he would end up doing the trade instead..

Basically..
    I was supposed to give him my Ak-47 Redline Ft with an iBP Kato 2k14 Holo *Wood* to him
    He would send a trade offer to https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ares03 for
    1 M4A4 Howl Fn
    For
    1 St Mw Ak-47 Redline with an iBP Kato 2k14 Holo *Wood*
    1 Butterflyknife Case Hardened

I sent him the Ak so he would go through with the trade, but he ended up deleting and blocking areS (They used to be friends before I even asked for Kanaq to help) and after that, Kanaq has not said a word to me.. (Blocked me)

It resulted in me having to give up my marble fade for the ak and Kanaq still in possession of the Ak he was supposed to trade but I haven't even gotten it back.. So he betrayed my trust

As you can see in the screenshots I provided, Kanaq never returned my ak after I had to give up my knife for the st ak, Kanaq still has the Howl and MY ak in his inv, areS has my knife and his butterfly, and I have the St Ak​

Provide Evidence:
    Done​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. LegendaryCS

LegendaryCS New User

Steam:
    Can you delete this post, He was just afk for the whole day I guess
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You guess? We don't delete reports
  5. LegendaryCS

LegendaryCS New User

Steam:
    Yeah, He blocked and deleted the guy he was gonna trade with aftet I sent the Ak so I mean, I instantly thought he scammed me.. I mean what would you think in this situation?
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I never got an answer to my first question
  7. kAnaq.

kAnaq. Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:757518
    Okay so, this is absurd, why would i do something like this to ruin reputation of 13 year old account with like 120 +rep comments on it, i've been trading for a very long time and i'm not someone who does this kind of stuff.

My 'explanation' on this: Guy was never supposed to send empty offer, he has been in my friend list for like 2 or 3 days, and then like he said he asks me to lend him stuff so he can get his 'dream ak' like he said, even if he had enough items in his inventory for it he said they are playskins and he can't trade them. The reason why he asked me for items were that he can't get ak until saturday because he is getting his money on that day and that guy will probably trade it until then. So after long time discussion i agreed (i don't even know why) to help him out, deal was to give me his ak for my howl so he can trade with him, he ended up sending empty trade offer which i accepted, i thought its a error or a bug since that happens all the time on steam, i ended up getting his ak by his own mistake, shortly after that my friends came and my internet connection was gone for like 3 hours because people were working on some wires on the street so i couldn't answer the guy and he thought i blocked him.

After i got my connection back i see hundred of messages from him and one was that he will report me on steamrep for scamming him???

Meanwhile he traded his playskins for his 'dream ak'.

So after all of this i feel damn resentful and i would give him his ak back because as i said i was off for 3 hours and i could not know what happend and see his mesaages at all, and he couldn't wait, so i WON'T give him his ak back because of this report and HIS own mistake.

Note: About that 'Ares' guy, i don't know who he is.
  8. LegendaryCS

LegendaryCS New User

Steam:
    So originally I wanted to trade

My Ak for areS' Ak
    I was SHORT 130k
    I asked Kanaq if I could borrow his Howl
    He insisted that I trade my ak to him so he would trade the howl and ak to areS for the ak and butterfly knife
    I traded the ak to kanaq to do the trade with areS
    AFTER I sent the ak, Kanaq blocked and deleted areS and stopped responding to me
    I thought Kanaq scammed me and I would never get my ak back
    He went away for the whole day and started messaging me again recently
    Like I said, After he blocked and deleted the guy he was gonna trade with.. I mean.. I instantly thought he scammed me... Wouldn't you think the same if he block and deleted the guy he was gonna trade with for you?
    Turns out he ended up going out and forgot his phone...
    False alarm, things are okay
    I love you <3
  9. LegendaryCS

LegendaryCS New User

Steam:
    Another false alarm, Kanaq just deleted me off steam and looks like I won't be getting my ak back, so once again.. He scammed me
  10. LegendaryCS

LegendaryCS New User

Steam:
    It's in the chat if you read closely what the deal was
    Now he's lying about not knowing areS and saying the trade was wrong...
    Let me highlight it so you see what him and I agreed to
    https://gyazo.com/56eeecebacda6baa007abea4837460f5

But apparently I was supposed to give him my 100k Ak for his 330K and he insisted that I give him the ak and he does the trade with ares for me...
    Like I said, Now he's lying to save his rep
  11. LegendaryCS

LegendaryCS New User

Steam:
  12. LegendaryCS

LegendaryCS New User

Steam:
    So if he agreed to give his Howl for my Ak (False trade he made up) Why is my ak and his howl in his inventory after he deleted me

The only fair thing is for him to give me back my Ak but he deleted me off steam..