1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197963076369 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Minatoz, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minatoz

Minatoz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37004703
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197963076369

Victim profile: 76561198034275134

What happened? Description:
    Contacted me after I had advertised I was selling a knife for paypal. Steam is currently having issues and going on and offline alot. The scammer was talking just fine and going on and offline
    the same as I was. But soon as the item was traded he went offline and never came back. I never got my money. The account is a lvl 100 highly trusted account and I do not want him using this to abuse others​

Provide Evidence:
    The pictures are in the comments will post any extra evidence if needed... He got me cause the good rep don't let him get others.​

Attached Files:

2. Minatoz

Minatoz New User

Steam:
    Just checking on this?
  3. Minatoz

Minatoz New User

Steam:
    I don't want to be rude I'm just trying to keep this relavent to stop him scamming others
  4. Milk Man CSGORumble.com

Milk Man CSGORumble.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1405320
    Seller was constantly dropping in and out of steam so I was constantly waiting for him, I confirmed the payment with him and I removed him. He added me back and claimed I didn't send the payment but I had gone offline to give my friend a list to the physio.
    He has also cut of the part where we confirm the trade. In the steam messages.

When I got back he had spammed all my csgolounge trades with "Scammer" and commented on my profile several times. I double checked my PayPal and I had infact sent the money to the email he supplied me.

I'm not 100% sure why he said I didn't pay him, maybe he underestimated the value of his knife. Not sure.
    If anyone has any doubts feel free to add me and confirm anything with me, name has changed on steam which is unrelated to this incident. New steam is ✪sKoold.
  5. Minatoz

Minatoz New User

Steam:
    I can send screenshots of my paypal and the screenshots clearly show me stating the correct paypal. If you can send screenshot of the payment I will cancel this. The reason I started calling you a scammer is because you removed me and when I sent you kind messages on your wall asking to be added you removed them stop attempting to lie I can show alot of evidence so please start showing yours :D
  6. Minatoz

Minatoz New User

Steam:
    I would also be happy to add milk man to discuss the payment being actually made as I do not wish to discredit his account if it was an honest mistake.
  7. Minatoz

Minatoz New User

Steam:
    Sorry for spammy comments here is my paypal from the last month or so.

Attached Files:

8. Minatoz

Minatoz New User

Steam:
    I clearly show the section where we confirm?
  9. Minatoz

Minatoz New User

Steam:
    Just keeping this up there. Making sure this high lvl account can't scam more.
  10. Minatoz

Minatoz New User

Steam:
    Keeping this up.
  11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Minatoz Please stop bumping the report.
    Either way I'll need a few things. You edited the screen shots of both your trade inventory history and paypal history for these periods - please take them again making sure you don't edit anything and to include the URL bar at the top of both.

@Milk Man CSGORumble.com If you wish to counter with your own of the above please do so.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Minatoz please follow up with what I need on the previous post above. Thanks!
  13. Minatoz

Minatoz New User

Steam:
    Sorry I tried removing personal infomation these two better?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2015
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks
  15. Minatoz

Minatoz New User

Steam:
    All good c:
  16. Minatoz

Minatoz New User

Steam:
    Sorry if this sounds rude just wanting to know what the next step is?
  17. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    @Milk Man CSGORumble.com please give a screenshot of your paypal history showing you sent the money, show all the month
  18. Minatoz

Minatoz New User

Steam:
    Hey milk never responded and is still very active on steam and ignores/deletes my comments.
  19. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Since the accused had more than a week to reply to his rebuttal, I'll accept this report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.