1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197963712346 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Apuox, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apuox

Apuox New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:110673618
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197963712346

Victim profile: 76561198181612965

What happened? Description:
    Just to inform you that I do not know much English. 9 Oct I Edward Crowley wrote in steam and offered to buy my AWP Dragon lore since I was interested in selling your AWP for real money, I could not refuse because it offered a higher price than other buyers. And October 15, we had to make a deal. Came this day and he wrote to me in steam that is ready to make a deal. We discussed everything through Skype and he was to be transferred to Paypal 90900 rubles for my AWP. I passed the subject and he supposedly sent me the money, but I transfer not received. Started writing today and the weekend so the delay and sent me a screenshot that the payment is made. After the weekend I called Paypal and found that such transaction was not carried out. Then I go to steam and see that I have removed from friends and blocked all communication. In Skype, too. My calls are not answered. Screenshots are available. Just no correspondence with him on steam. I hope he gets into the black list. Thank you​

Provide Evidence:
    The screenshots that's all. A screenshot of the payment he sent and it is not valid. Transaction experts checked out PayPal.​

The screenshots that's all. A screenshot of the payment he sent and it is not valid. Transaction experts checked out PayPal.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unable to review - we do not review reports that are not showing evidence thru steam chat.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.