1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197964665929 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ☢Zlate_Biceps☢ gamdom.com, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197964665929

Victim profile: 76561198180335303

What happened? Description:
    He added me on my steam profile and he wanted to sell him 120 keys via skrill.Then told me got a middleman on twitter on some official side but i didn't accepted to go with middleman.I told him i can go first with 10 keys then can send me money on my skrill account and i give him my email on skrill.I send him 10 keys and then accepted my trade.Told him to send me money(17.5 euros) and i check it my skrill accound balance and didnt got money on my skrill accound(I got 0 euros).He blocked me after i send him my 10 keys with no answears on steam chat.So now my 10 keys are on that profile.Thanks for whatching this post and pls report him.BB​

Provide Evidence:
    I got scammed 10 keys.No money on my skrill profile. :(

He added me on my steam profile and he wanted to sell him 120 keys via skrill.Then told me got a middleman on twitter on some official side but i didn't accepted to go with middleman.I told him i can go first with 10 keys then can send me money on my skrill account and i give him my email on skrill.I send him 10 keys and then accepted my trade.Told him to send me money(17.5 euros) and i check it my skrill accound balance and didnt got money on my skrill accound(I got 0 euros).He blocked me after i send him my 10 keys with no answears on steam chat.So now my 10 keys are on that profile.Thanks for whatching this post and pls report him.BB​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    User already tagged/banned - already appealed and denied - nothing more we can do to this user.
    This and all future reports will be archived.
    Report user to Valve
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.