1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197966828484 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by IP // Blue Batman, Nov 22, 2014.

1. IP // Blue Batman

IP // Blue Batman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29671172
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197966828484

Victim profile: 76561198019608073

What happened? Description:
    We agree to trade my Scorching Bonk Boy + my Community Sparkle Luger for $2,800 but i still have yet to get any money or my items back. He also sold the Bonk Boy and made a poor attempt at getting it back but it isn't coming back to me. We met through outpost and discussed through personal messages. I don't have the initial agreement but i do have him confirming the agreement at a later time which i do have on screenshot.​

Provide Evidence:
    All my evidence is down below. I can also draw from a host of witnesses and other accounts.
    View attachment 173089
    View attachment 173091
    View attachment 173094
    View attachment 173095
    View attachment 173096
    View attachment 173097
    View attachment 173099
    View attachment 173100
    View attachment 173101
    View attachment 173103
    View attachment 173104
    View attachment 173105
    View attachment 173106
    My current PayPal balance Note : My name is a bit corny as i made the account 2 years ago and was paranoid of using my real name but i can confirm it is my account.
    View attachment 173102

Attached Files:

2. IP // Blue Batman

Steam:
    Edit: Sensitive information.

upload_2014-11-23_10-27-36.png
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
  3. Dipster

Dipster New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3281378
    Asked for time to get the bonk. Wouldn't listen. I admit I made a massive mistake, but it's too late to do anything now. Just wanted to cash out and have fun, but my greed got the better of me. I'm sorry to you batman for doing this ultimate mistake. I won't be coming on tf2 for a long time. If you ever feel the need to take this down and add me to reclaim your items feel free to do so, cheers~
  4. IP // Blue Batman

Steam:
    Already launched a steam report and was already contacted by a steam representative and i'm now discussing having you trade banned. You honestly screwed with the wrong person and you're comment just makes you look like and idiot. The screenshots above show how you said you weren't going to be pleading to come back and the whole time i was working with Joe so you were never ever going to make that trade. He was on my side from the beginning and you thought you were so smart. I'm also going to let space keep the Bonk. If you want to fix this you're going to need to send me a trade offer for everything you own, not ever contact me again, be trade banned (Talked to the guy that banned you on outpost to confirm) and then leave Steam forever.

Oh yeah and that's Mr. Batman to you.
  5. Dipster

Dipster New User

Steam:
    I just said I'd give you the items back. And your basically the threating me (again) Isn't there a rule against this? I offered you my apology and the itemsm and you threw it im my face. You really don't have a heart, first making up buying a car then saying your mother had a miscarige. Your saying I'm going to get banned unless I give you 30+ buds more. This is an outrage.
  6. Dipster

Dipster New User

Steam:
    Your the worst person I have ever met. I made my mistakes, and added you to trade back. Just take the items and accept my apology. Your blackmailing me to give you more than I took.
  7. IP // Blue Batman

Steam:
    I'm already over losing my items I don't want anything in return - only to see you get marked and banned. I also didn't threaten you, you said that my Rep is destroyed (Don't know how) and that in the above you clearly just said all of that for the staff to think that you actually have emotions even though the screenshots clearly say otherwise. I just want to see you get banned and not be able to scam people again. When i said trade me all of your items it was sarcasm. If i was to trade with those items now i would be marked for trading with stolen items and i can have Garry confirm that.

- Blue Batman
  8. Dipster

Dipster New User

Steam:
    They are your items, not stolen items. I'm never going to scan again, once I'm back to my original backpack once you have your items. I'm cashing out and buying games. I don't want to be left in this mess. Just take your 3k worth of items and be happy. And I do have emotionsx and it wasnt sarcasm at all. Il be contating everyone I can about this. You should be grgrateful I'm bothering with this since most other people in the same position wouldn't. Im done with tf2, and I can garentee I won't be making anything. If your going to decline my offer for your items go ahead. I'll sell my backpack right now and be gone. I just want to go back to normal and keep playing the games I love. Please understand my postion batman, your only 16 and your acting like a selfish 10 year old. Just accept the offer and be done with all this.
  9. IP // Blue Batman

Steam:
    More stuff :
    upload_2014-11-23_20-54-2.png

Attached Files:

10. IP // Blue Batman

Steam:
    upload_2014-11-23_22-29-34.png
    upload_2014-11-23_22-29-55.png
    upload_2014-11-23_22-30-12.png
    upload_2014-11-23_22-30-32.png

More : Blah Blah Blah self explanatory
  11. Joelho

Joelho New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32378290
    I'm the Joe they mention in their convos.. To sum up my participation:

I was negotiating with Dipster to sell him some stuff and while researching him I added Blue Batman to enquire on his Bonk sale. He told me that the process had been nightmarish and I offered to help by baiting Dipster with a high tier transaction (180+ buds), so that Batman could use that leverage to try and force him to make right and give his items back.

I'm available for any clarifications, feel free to add me.

Dispter: Do the right thing mate, you're very smart and cheating is a lame thing to waste your brains on.
    Mind you that, from what I know of steamrep, unless you change your ways and attitude, giving the items back is not a guarantee that you won't be marked.
    Good luck in life either way and sorry for playing you for a while there.
  12. Dipster

Dipster New User

Steam:
    We
    We have been making agreements. I am returning the items, and if i do get banned in the process. It was my fault completley. My greed got the better of me in this occasion. And i wasnt going to go ahead with the trade between us (even if it wasnt real) My guilt and despise led me to this point of returnin and paying back Batman. Wish you luck in trading, sorry for the msassive time waste too.
  13. UB| Eshan - Giving up

UB| Eshan - Giving up New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41755478
    I'm sorry to say that I just bought the Luger. Dipster added me and told me about how he needed a pure for a set of his. I was purchasing quicksells at the time. I've never dealt in Vintage Lugermorphs, and I had no idea of the real price. After a quick scan of the market, I found one for 15 buds. Me and Dipster discussed about it, and due to the fact he 'needed pure' and was quickselling, we agreed on 10 buds, despite him trying to get more. I feel disgusted and ashamed with myself for my unwitting support of a scammer. I have been scammed on multiple occasions in the past, so the work you do here at SR is very close to my heart. The guy had a very convincing story; He admitted the Luger was duped, which meant I wouldn't be so hasty to check the history, and because he told me he needed pure, I thought him selling low was just a normal quicksell (33% off). A common occurence in the TF2 trading scene. I could have deepened my search into his reputation, but the 15 bud duped one on the market really solidified my belief that this guy was genuine, and needed pure. He seemed like a nice guy, and was in no rush or hurry to sell the item, so it didn't feel like he was trying to get rid of it. I apologise for what I've done, I know people can get punished for this, so I wanted to make a formal apology.
  14. UB| Eshan - Giving up

Steam:
  15. UB| Eshan - Giving up

Steam:
  16. IP // Blue Batman

Steam:
    Nah I talked to an admin on Outpost I doubt anything will happen to you in terms of getting marked for trading with a scammer so you're fine as far as bans go. You bought the luger legitimately and without knowing he was a marked scammer.
  17. meh 2

meh 2 Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:2082578
    I don't understand, if Dipster is truly sorry, why didn't he just choose option #3 and start off by simply giving Batman the roboactive law right there and then? Then all he needs to do is pay back the luger (wtf why did he sell it?) + 5 buds compensation for lying.

9:47 PM - Dipster: And I have no other items to cover the cost
    wat
  18. meh 2

meh 2 Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:2082578
    nvm read the full chat. i don't think this guy isn't giving back anything.

10:28PM - Dipster: Im going out, this isn't my main priority
    Obviously does not give a crap nor shows any remorse
  19. Dipster

Dipster New User

Steam:
    We argued over along time. He gave me two hours to get a sparkling luger, I didn't have outpost or bp tf, also that was 4+ days ago. We are now agreeing on a solution for us both. We don't need people stiring it up, So keep your nose out, cheers.
  20. IP // Blue Batman

Steam:
    Yeah everyone I think it's best to just stay out of it please keep your opinions to yourself if you feel that you need to share it just write it on my profile don't post here this is a serious matter and we can't have spam filling the page for nothing.