1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197986819711 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by JXS ✯, Dec 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JXS ✯

JXS ✯ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46487650
    Payment received.
  2. $treetMоuNt

$treetMоuNt Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13276991
    It was a Christmas day and a new year soon... so thats why you got it with a big delay....
  3. $treetMоuNt

Steam:
    So issue is resolved between us
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @JXS ✯ I need screenshots of the chat you had with the user and details as for what was done to resolve it.
  5. JXS ✯

JXS ✯ New User

Steam:
    Hi Horse, here is the truth: He added me back on discord saying that he would return my knife back as soon as it becomes tradable but I think he is only saying that. Here are all the screenshots of the discord chat INCLUDING the conversation between us from the 22nd of December onwards unedited. I apologise for wasting your time as such but I guess a part of me was hopeful. Now I would just like for this guy to be brought to some kind of justice.

Attached Files:

6. JXS ✯

JXS ✯ New User

Steam:
    I understand that Steamrep does not recognize discord conversations but this is unedited and shows the chat AFTER he added me on discord. As you can see, what he posted as a reply on here is completely FALSE compared to what it was in reality.
  7. JXS ✯

JXS ✯ New User

Steam:
    Moreover, if discord conversations are null due to Steamrep's ToC for submitting a fraud report, then disregard my reply above where I said:

"Payment received.
    JXS ✯, Today at 1:42 PM"

And that I NEVER received any payment of sorts.
    I apologies once again for wasting your time and thank you for your time.
  8. $treetMоuNt

Steam:
    he got the money, report obviously is faked. I sent the screenshot with my payment to him. Someone asking him to keep report on steamrep.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I need confirmation thru steam chat from someone - so add each other back. Both confirm that the discord screenshots are correct and that the situation was resolved.
    @$treetMоuNt You asked earlier that we could close report and everything was resolved and now you are saying the OP got paid and the report is fake..which is it?
  10. $treetMоuNt

Steam:
    I told you report is fake because he got paid, and no reasons to keep report and also someone asking him to write that fake info.
    its enough to close the report.
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You said this though after the Op confirmed they got payment today...not the other day.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Let me go back thru and look at everything.
  13. $treetMоuNt

Steam:
    But i know that i paid ! And i didnt know when he actually receive the money. So from my side i see that report was from nothing, cuz i sent my money.

So he confirmed that payment received
    That is more then enough to understand he got the money.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2020
  14. JXS ✯

JXS ✯ New User

Steam:
    Here you can see that the last message was on 22/12/2020

Attached Files:

15. $treetMоuNt

Steam:
    Also we had an agreement on DISCORD about the payment on CARD. Not on Steam Chat!
  16. JXS ✯

JXS ✯ New User

Steam:
    I have deleted him on my discord before reading your post about confirming the discord conversation is correct. But I can assure you that all the screenshots I have provided are 100% correct.
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:

Ok so you are saying you did NOT contact the user again at all since you last spoke back on the 22nd? You didn't contact them in the last 24hours or so to get them to shut down the report....do I have this correct?
    I'm not concerned with anything on discord right now, be it then or now all I know is the formal agreement was noted on steam chat and that is all I'm verifying.
  18. $treetMоuNt

Steam:
    I mean yes he obviously received the payment. And he confirmed it after my proof with my payment. I assume he did it because i sent a screenshot with my payment and here is no way for him to lie more. Also assume it can be delay because or christmas and new years soon... But that is payment received is 100%
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Did you or did you not contact the user again in the last say 48hours? Lets clear that up first.
  20. $treetMоuNt

Steam:
    I didnt contact him! He received the payment and told that on the report after my proof and because he actually see the money on his balance.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.