1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197993160818 (麻倉 蒼真「Soma」)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kiisliy, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiisliy

Kiisliy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20806446
    Its pretty weird , then you getting scammed on high price
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561197993160818-麻倉-蒼真「soma」.2005/#post-6438

and then scammer making false images
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561197993160818-「soma」-sr-scammer.2181/#post-10411
    And again , i very sorry for this situation.
    I showed all images there soma scamming me.
    Soma didnt showed anything.
    Also , on tf2r.com , same. He made fake pictures , and peoples believed him. I got banned by accident , and nobody listened to me.

Well yeah , i must tell that , that nobody believed to me , and i tryed to do all my best...
    Nobody listened to me , and believed to fake Images of Soma.
    That's why i did it, i hope you understand , and will think about it. (well , what can you think? that i am idiot?)

Also , Soma tryed to scam you again : i didnt bought "stronghold 3" I bought dd , and dd dlc's + nuclear down, and gave it.
    (also , wth x-mas sale in autumn? sorry soma , that was a fail)
    Soma scammed me on pretty rare thing in tf2.

+ just for note , i gave dd to his alt account , so thats why he havent it on original one.
    Remember , i can show all images about it , just be fair please
  2. Kiisliy

Steam:
    If you need prooves again , i can show every chat log , and every trade's
  3. Jmcmλtrix

Jmcmλtrix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5412928
  4. Kiisliy

Steam:
  5. 麻倉 蒼真「Soma」

麻倉 蒼真「Soma」 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16447545
    Go away, please. Everyone is tired of you and your antics.

This is what I was woken up to this morning. Did you think I would not screenshot this?

I blocked you so I would not have to interact with you, not so you could have your friends harass me.

http://i.imgur.com/LpVcR.png
  6. Kiisliy

Steam:
    Its your problem if someone was rude to you.
    Just stop scam peoples , i am tired.
    I dont request 50 dollars that i spent on you , i just want unban , and stop this conflict okay?
    I guess you understand.

Also , just for note, i dont remember that guy. Maybe you was rude before to him?
  7. 麻倉 蒼真「Soma」

麻倉 蒼真「Soma」 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16447545
    So let me get this straight. Someone from your friends list who I have never spoken to, randomly decides to add me and say that?
    Yes, that's 100% believable Kiisliy. You're a habitual liar. Go away and don't come back.

You lied to try and have me banned from the raffle site. - This backfired and got you IP banned from raffles.
    You lied to get me tagged as a SR Scammer - This backfired and got you marked as a scammer (Why would you even think it was a good idea to try and lie to SR?)
    You lied yet again in this post - (Leaving this space for the backfire)

Learn from your mistakes, lies only serve to come back and bite you in the ass.
  8. Jmcmλtrix

Jmcmλtrix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5412928
    Code:
    You lied to try and have me banned from the raffle site. - This backfired and got you IP banned from raffles.
    You lied to get me tagged as a SR Scammer - This backfired and got you marked as a scammer (Why would you even think it was a good idea to try and lie to SR?)
    You lied yet again in this post - (Leaving this space for the backfire)
    Pretty much this ^ You lied, and failed yet again. Unless you've got a VALID report, don't bother posting, it's a waste of time for SR admins to read.
  9. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Noobinator has investigated this report thoroughly and came to the conclusion that your images were faked. The fact that your friend is now harassing Soma does not make your case stronger. I will forward this to Noobinator if he chooses to review it but as it is a repeat of an old report, I will mark this as invalid and archive it.
  10. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    Kiisily,
    I know you did an impersonation of Soma using your alt account, and looked into this case in great detail. This case is now closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.