1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198009106778 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Google, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Google

Google New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:81680943
    What mad? haha. You told me you sell your knife for 200 usd. haha. Do not F*CK*NG Lie to me MeryLL, you b✿✿✿✿. I have our screen of the chat. So do not LIE ANYMORE! Because seriously you scammed me for 200 USD. haha. You are a worthless piece of sh*t. I didn't ask you to trade with me. you messaged me that you sell your knife at this price. :DD haha. I did not ask for that. You DID sell me. Not me.
  2. Google

Google New User

Steam:
    What the scam is that, he scammed me for 200 USD, where on March 16, I bought from him this knife. And now he messaged me that he Sells his knife for 200 usd the Butterfly Slaughter FN, where i told him i need keys. not knife, he said okay, but when i said ill do 30 keys at a time he didnt want to anymore because he said he will use his keys for buying the knife and he will sell it to me that knife. but i didn't want to because i needed keys. Now I told him about the Butterfly he was selling me at first at 250 USD then he told me that he will sell only for 200 usd. Now he is telling me that I am lying all of this? haha. He is very good at this. I hope he will be banned as well. because i won't stop this until I will have the justice. :)
  3. Google

Google New User

Steam:
    Also M.E.R.Y.Y.L.L is changing his/her statements he said at first that "Nice try but have already to many trades without any single complain and you didnt trade with me that's obvious from this fake report" and now he says "Yes I traded with but I dint know that you are scammer You making payments with fraud CC and fraud accounts You charge --back PP transaction !
    You are mad because I didn want to trade with You" where in fact he wanted to sell me the knife. I didn't ask for the knife. He did want to sell it to me. So clearly this guy scammed me for 200 USD :)
  4. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    As I said before you will need to provide an uncropped Skrill transaction history, otherwise there is no proof that you paid him. Arguing with him is pointless until you establish the required evidence.
  5. M.E.R.Y.Y.L.L

M.E.R.Y.Y.L.L Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24420525
    So as I said before this guy was scammer from the beginning and only fault I made was that I didn't check his steamrep before I made trade with him.
    I checked him when he added me around 3, 4 days before we traded for my Karambit Crimson web FT , but didn't recheck him before trade.
    After we done our trade - transaction as You can see from SS he remained in my friends list.
    He asked me couple days latter to again buy a knife,keys but I told him that I'll not make any deal with him because he is banned from steam rep thread and also have multiple reports here on steam rep.
    Also I blocked communication with him because as everyone can see on my profile page I don't trade with suspicious steam users also with marked scammers as this guy is.
    This FAKE "report" was FAKE from the beginning and short after this report against me he is VALVE TRADE BANNED. This isnt his main account because his inventory is almost worthless
    I really hope that admins will look at this fake report and I hope that this fake caution tag will be removed from my steam rep profile.
    Only trade we made was trade for which I will attach SS about money and screen transaction and our chat .

Attached Files:

6. Rose

Rose New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21370382
    I don't know whether the truth is on the side of "Google" or MERYYLL in this particular case, but what's really suspicious is that MERYYLL removed my comment mentioning this scam report and instantly blocked me afterwards. I've never talked to the person or posted any comments other than the ones I'll be showing in the screenshots. I've never had them as a friend either. There will be absolutely no proof from their side if the person decides to make something up.

I had to edit out some personal details from my screenshots, like the tabs I had open when I took my "comments" screenshot. If any mod wants to see the full version to make sure it's unedited, PM me.

Attached Files:

7. Rose

Rose New User

Steam:
    The reason I looked at their steamrep profile is that I was adding them to my personal list of people to avoid and getting their full Steam ID, related to this person's behavior and disrespect for others in a Dota 2 lobby, as mentioned in my first comment.
  8. M.E.R.Y.Y.L.L

Steam:

I have to disappoint You!
    First of all where is relation with your comments on my wall and this fake report ?
    an as I said I have to disappoint You because there is INFO on my wall about this fake report SS here

Also I hope that admins will look at this and finally make decision because I really want clean steam rep as it is, Thank You in advance.

Attached Files:

9. 1+1 = MY MMR

1+1 = MY MMR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56592489
    how exactly do you call yourself a "LEGIT MIDDLEMAN FOR CSGO,etc"?
  10. M.E.R.Y.Y.L.L

Steam:
    After talking with some steam rep legit MM I do not doing MM as You can see http://steamcommunity.com/id/merryyll/
  11. Rose

Rose New User

Steam:
    You added that new part after I made a post about you here, to confuse anyone looking at this and make it seem like my comment was irrelevant.
    There's evidence of you having no reference to this report on your profile just one week before my post.
    So what we know for a fact is that not only you remove comments that you think may negatively affect your reputation but you also mislead others by other means.
    You're also in no position to claim that your reputation has been clean and that the report is fake until an admin here describes it as such.
  12. M.E.R.Y.Y.L.L

Steam:

So what?
    Your comments are irrelevant ofc.
    Your comments have nothing with this report and that's SPAM ... Is that allowed here , I don't think so .

I provide all evidence about this case and yes report is fake as You can see and as all can see .
    Who reported me ? http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198123627615 , this guy ? Trade banned scammer , did he provide any evidence ? No he isn't . why? because he can't provide something what never happened.
    ROSE don't spam here anymore , TY .