1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198013069460 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by GlacialDoom #sellingpins, Nov 19, 2015.

1. GlacialDoom #sellingpins

GlacialDoom #sellingpins New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30595577
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198013069460

Victim profile: 76561198021456883

What happened? Description:
    He was supposed to pay 11 euros for my M4A1-S Cyrex via PayPal. I sent a trade offer, and he told me to forward him the email verifying the trade, to confirm that I sent the offer. I forwarded the email, and he accepted it from there, even though he said he wouldn't be able to (yes, I know, mistake on my behalf).

Other than this , I found him on CS:GO Lounge, and he seemed like a pretty cool guy.​

Provide Evidence:
    As you can see, he disconnected right after he "sent me the money" (no money received, however, the 12.75 USD I received were 5 days before this, for an Amazon gift card).​

Attached Files:

2. Dumlix

Dumlix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26401866
    Ok, so i decided to reply in this topic, not because im scared of "Scammer" on steamrep, but because i didnt even wanted to scam anyone ever.
    First off, i've had a wager with my friend, that i will scam someone. Didn't wanted to do it, thats all i have to say. Today i gave him back his Cyrex, and dont want to do it ever else.
    Screenshots for proof below.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      53 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      48 KB
      Views: