1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198019190046 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by †Saint Vicious, Jul 30, 2014.

1. CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass

CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29462159
    How do I twist them? I do not since that is just how I keep skype open on my computer. Even with the full so called "convo" (nice vocabulary) what does it prove? Did I state I would give you keys? Did it state that the only reason I kept you added was for the removal of steamrep? It does none of those things and yet you insist they are. Continuing on wasting my time and then the admin/moderators time for reading this argument when you could easily just go your seperate way instead of making it look like I am a bad guy. So Nicolas Mergl, shall we just wait until the moderators get here?
  2. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49563966
    Your name is sassafrass mine is not saint vicious
  3. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    You said i Twisted my words when you didnt show the complete convo (yes this is short for conversation if you didnt know) when you were wrong
  4. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    How bout you stop wasting an mod/Admin's time by giving back what is mine?
  5. CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass

Steam:
    As you keep going back to that same thing I assure you my skype is always left as it is like that and you are still trying to frame it upon me that I tried to cut it off. Also congratulation on actually telling me what my name was! I forgot what it was... clumsy me. I assure you that it was not my intention as you should not have had your name on the skype if you didn't want people to know your real name. I will not give you anything because you do not have the unusual I traded you for and even if you did I do not do tradebacks.
  6. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    You clearly didn't keep me added to play games...
  7. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    lol.... What i meant is you dont put your real name on skype you put the name you use for EVERYTHING so it dosn't even mater for you
  8. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    And congratulations, "oh no!!!! my name of birth"
  9. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    Birth name*
  10. CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass

Steam:
    Now you are just being unreasonable now and getting worked up. Take a moment now to wait for moderators to lock the chat and review what has been said and allow them to make their verdict. There really isn't much to say now from you that are related to the subject at hand. If there is do continue on and be easily shot down.
  11. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    Oh you don't do trade backs so you make deals with people then you ignore them and don't give them there stuff back?
  12. CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass

Steam:
    After the trade I did a kind thing in trying to find an unusual for you and I did not take anything. I do not know where you get such an accusation but I would kindly ask you to stop with the squandering of such remarks to which you have to proof to back it up with.
  13. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    You are such a lier... That was the whole point of the deal! you getting me an unusual spy hat and on my next pay id pay you back
  14. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    Whatever ammount i still owed you
  15. CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass

Steam:
    I'd like to see proof of these obligations or they will be seen false and lies.
  16. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    I have, simply look at every 1 screenshot in this report
  17. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    Every*
  18. CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass

Steam:
    I would really like to see me state that I accept keys from you to buy you an unusual and that you would pay be back. That is what I meant. Try not to twist my words as I am looking for a direct statement coming from me stating that!
  19. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    As most people can read, it says the deal was made on skype
  20. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    Yes i know i should of recorded the conversation but i trusted you so i didn't think i had to