1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198019939033 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by AdreNalinE 2, Mar 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdreNalinE 2

AdreNalinE 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:449561402
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198019939033

Victim profile: 76561198859388533

What happened? Description:
    That scammer offered me a trade to change my Karambit Night and Ak Vulcan with his M9 doppler. At first, I didn't know that he was a scammer, so I said ok. Then he told me that I have to send my skins first because it was his trading rule or whatever, so I did what he told me to do. Then when I ask him to send his M9, he told me that he doesn't have it right now and he can only send to me after 7 days because he had to withdraw the knife from bitskin. So I said ok. Then after 7 days, I asked again about the skin then he said he will be on vacation for 3 months. Then he asked me to take care of his skins for a while with giving my M9 too. To I said ok. But he asked me for 250-300$ worth of Dota items and csgo ak Bloodsport just for his assurance. AT that time, I didn't know that he will scam, so I sent about 250-300$woth of my dota items and ak bloodsport. The problem here is that that scammer blocked me and took all the csgo skins and dota items which are worth more than about 500$. Then he sold all my csgo skins.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @AdreNalinE 2 You need to check users out better - this user is already tagged/banned here - nothing more we can do to them.
    If you come across another user you check out BEFORE you become friends with them...best to just ignore/delete and move on.
    aside from that this report is rejected since you provided no proper evidence to accuse this user of any wrong doing.
    Please don't submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.