1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198024080884 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by LimeAF, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LimeAF

LimeAF New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86580061
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198024080884

Victim profile: 76561198133425850

What happened? Description:
    This guy appeared trustworthy, with 36+ pages of +rep's, and what he was saying made sense. I traded him my knife, and in return I was expecting 20 keys which is what he offered. He never gave them to me, and immediately went private.​

Provide Evidence:
    The first 2 screenshots are the chat log. The 3rd screenshot is the trade offer. The 4th screenshot is the scammer's profile.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @LimeAF Ok so you were going to get 20 keys for your knife yet you didn't do this together? Valve gives you the perfect way to do a TRADE and even has multiple ways to confirm it now.
    Give me a FULL screen shot of trade inventory history, make sure you move your mouse over the users name in question doing so thru a web browser and take the screen shot. You appear to be using something that cuts the images down to take screens... stop, that makes it hard to accept if at all.
  3. LimeAF

LimeAF New User

Steam:
    This happened around 2 weeks ago, and I was unaware of the requirements so I just used gyazo. That's the issue with the screenshots. Also the whole thing was a pretty dumb move by me in general. I was greedy and I thought I was going to get what I wanted, so that's the reason I agreed in the first place. To take these screenshots, I used Jing, which was recommended in the thread of how to submit a report. If you need the other pages I can always get screenshots of them too.

Attached Files:

4. LimeAF

LimeAF New User

Steam:
    I also am unable to get fresh screenshots of the chat log because that was around 2 weeks ago. Sorry about that.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thats ok I can utilize them at this time and I think there is enough here to do a 2nd review.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    At this time I'm reluctant to move on - will archive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.