1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198027662955 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Amir Rouichi, Jul 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm still not getting the answer I'm asking for here... did you give this user anything @Amir Rouichi
  2. Amir Rouichi

Amir Rouichi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68488441
    No I was about to give him my knife but I got an alert in my account says a gift you have received has been removed from your account. So he chargeback the game. Also I want to say even if I didn't fall in his scam he will scam another users.
  3. Amir Rouichi

Amir Rouichi New User

Steam:
    So you can see that he attempts to scam me
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Screenshot of that alert? You got a game gift then out of caution thinking you were going to get the games charged back that you held back to trade the item to this user?
    During this period you had a game removed?
  5. Amir Rouichi

Amir Rouichi New User

Steam:
    Yes here's the alert if two games that he sent me removed from my account and I'm waiting for the last game to be removed too.
    received_1762184264059472.jpeg received_1762184057392826.jpeg
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok but what your saying is you were holding back trading the other user the items agreed upon because you felt the games would be charged back... while waiting then one was removed and charged back correct?
  7. Amir Rouichi

Amir Rouichi New User

Steam:
    That's true.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok I honestly see no scam here on this users part that you are accusing them of. You had an agreement of the games for the knife - you then reneged on your end of the deal by saying wait 15 days to see if games are refunded before giving the knife but that isn't how a trade works - you agreed to make the trade and you backed off on your end so I don't blame the user for refunding the game at that point.
    Marking invalid since no scam happened here - if anything @Amir Rouichi you are the one that is in the wrong. I can't say the games wouldn't have been, who knows but you based the whole report on the assumption that the user was a scammer to start with and held back your end of the deal right in the middle of the deal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.