1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198030148058 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by üüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüü, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198030148058

Victim profile: 76561198088365392

What happened? Description:
    This guy told me via csgolounge.com that he wants to buy my knife. He wanted to send via paypal but i didn't recieve any money.​

Provide Evidence:
    Look at the screenshots, please :)

Attached Files:

2. He blocked me now ;)

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @üüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüü Was there a trade done here or were you waiting for the funds prior to that? If there was a trade please provide screen shot of trade inventory history and paypal history full screen nothing mobile please. Show URL at top of each screen.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Do you have the rest of the chat? Its cut off.... looks like an attempt but looks aren't something solid, he could have been having trouble or did it wrong, or as like another case I saw used the wrong email.
  5. I just said that i will report him and he has a chance that i won't do that (make a real deal now)
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok apparently you don't have anything additional to add here and the evidence is inconclusive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.