1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198031140416 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by †Chuck Norris†, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. †Chuck Norris†

†Chuck Norris† New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62080558
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198031140416

Victim profile: 76561198084426844

What happened? Description:
    this guy agreed to buy my items in CSGO for $420. i checked him on steamrep, was clean and also had a lot of hours and games and stuff. looked legit, the only thing was that his inv was bare and i cant believe i overlooked it. anyways i went first he accepted the trade offer and blocked me and all that good stuff. i know that its impossible for me to get my stuff back and all but i just want to see him banned. also, right after he blocked me i checked his inv and they werent there. he moved them to another account instantly, is there any site like bp.tf where you can trace the history of items? i believe the account he traded them to is his main. if theres anything else you guys need just let me know​

Provide Evidence:
    http://imgur.com/a/1xLR9

^^This one is of my trade history, showing i traded the items to him.

http://imgur.com/a/cNwKy

^^ same thing, inventory history

http://imgur.com/a/GlDxl

^^ screenshot of chat agreeing to trade, 420 for all my skins

http://imgur.com/a/Pb1rx

^^ just one more screenshot of chat after View attachment 516777 View attachment 516778 View attachment 516779 View attachment 516780

Attached Files:

2. †Chuck Norris†

†Chuck Norris† New User

Steam:
    i also just realized i forgot to post my PayPal history proving i didn't get payment Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 10.15.08 PM.png
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!
  4. †Chuck Norris†

†Chuck Norris† New User

Steam:
    when i move my mouse over his name it doesn't pop up in browser?? Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 10.32.22 PM.png
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok another of the paypal ACTIVITY - don't edit/crop thats why I'm asking for ACTIVITY as it doesn't show personal info
  6. †Chuck Norris†

†Chuck Norris† New User

Steam:
    this is a brand new PayPal since i got a bank account finally, thats the only transaction i have on here Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 10.33.49 PM.png
  7. †Chuck Norris†

†Chuck Norris† New User

Steam:
  8. †Chuck Norris†

†Chuck Norris† New User

Steam:
    i checked him on steam rep and he was clean so of course i would be the first f✿✿✿✿✿✿ victim lmao
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.