1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198032417046 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ANNA 1337, Jun 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANNA 1337

ANNA 1337 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:191576937
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198032417046

Victim profile: 76561198343419603

What happened? Description:
    Was looking around for people who had many genuine pins and I came across skyd1ddy's profile and decided to add him. I asked him if he had any pins left and would sell them and he told me he had some pins left. We agreed to a $113 in BTC and I sent it shortly after. After sending the bitcoin he told me he's waiting for 3 confirmations but by the time I messaged him again it had been fully confirmed and he had me blocked on steam. I couldn't write any comments on his profile while friends of mine who didn't have him added could post comments.

We agreed to a payment agreement and he wasn't answering anymore after receiving the money, I would like this report to be considered an agreement-breaking trade scam rather than a pin scam.
    I've made this report mainly to avoid others to get scammed the same way I did.​

Provide Evidence:
    attached screenshots​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      463.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      441.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      508.1 KB
      Views:
    daydreaming, hilex and SaS_1337 like this.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unfortunately, SteamRep does not accept reports dealing with cd keys, game codes, steam codes, Pin codes etc.. due to current Investigative Policy.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/
    This was clearly noted to you BEFORE You sent to submit the report - please do not ignore our policies/notifications that are there to read before submission.

You are welcome to report the user to Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

On a last note - the chat lots are incomplete - or we would never know if they were complete so we would never know if you did or did not in fact get any codes or the trade completed and the report would otherwise be DECLINED for that reason or should be also. Other reports are irrelevant from this one so I'm excluding that link so as to not confuse others.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.