1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198035635734 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by ★AnaKk1N★, Jul 9, 2016.

1. ★AnaKk1N★

★AnaKk1N★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:82839268
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198035635734

Victim profile: 76561198125944264

What happened? Description:
    I was looking to buy Dead by daylight. Was willing to give an awp hyper beast mw for a copy of dead by daylight and adds. This guy contacted me on my profile (his comment is still there) saying that he is giving 2 copies of dead by daylight for my awp. The copies were not tradable, only giftable. He went first with both of the copies, and after I did recieve them, I did trade him the item. Everything was good, till today, where i did recieve a steam support alert where the game was revoked from my account back to his. (he contacted steam support intending to scam me by getting his game back and having my skint too). Also, he did instantly sold the AWP after he did recieve it(for the scam to be a success). I asked him with how much and he told me that he sold it for 22 euros(that is quicksell, he intended to sell the item asap).​

Provide Evidence:
    I cannot access the chat from my computer (it doesn't appear there) so i did make screenshots on my phone.
    As evidence, I do have the chat(where you can see the agreement etc), the trade history, the proof where i asked him if he sold it and he said yes, and for 22 euros and the actual scam where steam support revoked my game. (only one of them because the other was sold for 7 keys).
    There are a total of 27 images. Because of that I cannot upload all of them here. So I did upload on imgur:
    The chat: http://imgur.com/a/JBYuB
    The scam attempt,trade history,and where he said that he sold it are uploaded below. View attachment 438964 View attachment 438965 View attachment 438966 View attachment 438965 View attachment 438965 View attachment 438964 View attachment 438966 View attachment 438964 View attachment 438965 View attachment 438966

Attached Files:

2. ★AnaKk1N★

★AnaKk1N★ New User

Steam:
    I heard that you need all of them here, not on imgur. so I will just post them here.

Attached Files:

3. ★AnaKk1N★

★AnaKk1N★ New User

Steam:
    And the another ones

Attached Files:

4. ★AnaKk1N★

★AnaKk1N★ New User

Steam:
    And another proof that he came with the offer.

Attached Files:

5. ★AnaKk1N★

★AnaKk1N★ New User

Steam:
    Almost forgot. Proof that he did send me the games as a gift:

Attached Files:

6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @★AnaKk1N★
    Try to include PC chat screenshots in the future..mobile is hard to accept and all screenshots must be full screen, not cropped down.
    Moving to review
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. ★AnaKk1N★

★AnaKk1N★ New User

Steam:
    Ok , thanks. I couldn't make the pc chat screens mainly because it wasn't showing the chat on PC. About the cropped ones, I made the screenshots at the gifts, just for having them there (like you don't buy gifted games everytime) so i made it just for personal entertainment(kinda). Anyways, thanks again. Do you think steam will refund anything? Already did post a steam support yesterday.