1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198037481504 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nibelhim, Mar 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nibelhim

Nibelhim New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42666945
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198037481504

Victim profile: 76561198045599618

What happened? Description:
    Claimed to be able to dupe items, wanted me to donate stuff, but realized I was writing steamrep message when he got banned out of chatroom (csgolounge) by the chatroom admin.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• scam.png
      scam.png
      File size:
      159.8 KB
      Views:
  2. StevaGG - CSGOPoker.com

StevaGG - CSGOPoker.com Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38607888
    this post has not been viewed in 2 years, could this report be archived/denied?
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ohh 2 years..that isn't bad. So why did you suggest you could duplicate items to this user? Another report came in for you a week ago too.
  4. StevaGG - CSGOPoker.com

Steam:
    i actually remember, trolled the guy, was in skype, screen shared with friends, so yeah, i didnt take any of his items, so i did not scam him. and there's no point the report being pending for 2 years lol
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  6. StevaGG - CSGOPoker.com

Steam:
    you dont see anything about skype because i was in a skype call with MY friends, this guy is a random guy i added and just said: do you want your items duped, report from last week, there's a lot that wasnt stated in the report, basically deceived me, didnt screenshot the whole chatlog, never responded after you archived the report, if he got scammed, and got f✿✿✿ed over, i think he'd make sure i got banned, looks like he was mad at the moment and let it go, i didnt do anything bad aginst him.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok so back to this report - you still asked this user or mentioned you could duplicate their items..which you would take said items and scam them correct? That was the intention at the time?
  8. StevaGG - CSGOPoker.com

Steam:
    the intention was to troll random people, as i said i was with friends in a skype call, so i shared my screen to them, and i added random people trolling them, and saying other stuff too, this guy was just really butthurt and actually reported me, i wouldnt take the skins, i added other people too back then, saying other stuff as well. so yeah
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    who were your friends that you were on skype with? they have steam?
  10. StevaGG - CSGOPoker.com

Steam:
    School friends, i wouldnt like to give away personal information without their consent, 1 had steam, i myself wouldnt like to put them in a position like this. also, the person that reported me, has not responded after 2 years, he was probably bored and made the report. if i didnt take any skins, and if my true intent was just to troll, and not to take the skins, i think this report should be closed. even if the troll worked, i wouldnt take the skins. hope you can close this report.
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I don't believe your intent was to troll...this was and still is a common scam attempt.
    Will review the report more shortly.
  12. StevaGG - CSGOPoker.com

Steam:
    so you're saying that you know better than me? there's not much to review, you can see the report... no one saw this report in 2 years, and i think i know what my intent is, unlike you, you cant tell me that you knew my intent 2 years ago .-. anyways, your choice.
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your words don't disprove what was already given in the report though. The scam to get items by claiming to duplicate them was rather highly used around that year and those prior to...even now I see one or two reports with regards to it.

Have any way to prove that it was just you trolling the user? Have you made contact with them to discuss it?
  14. StevaGG - CSGOPoker.com

Steam:
    well i dont know if you would add the friend that was in the skype call back then, but no, i havent made contact with the "victim" and if he really cared about this, wouldnt he push for this to get over? e.g. get me banned, or even reply to this thread? i can add him and talk, your choice. you decide what you would like me to do, all i'd like is just for this report to be archived/closed (archived because the victim did not continue with the report) (closed because i didnt take any of his skins, so i technically didnt do wrong here.) you decide tho. i just hate it that it says 1 unconfirmed report.
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Technically didn't do anything wrong? So you didn't take any skins cause the user was smart enough to avoid sending you items right?
  16. StevaGG - CSGOPoker.com

Steam:
    technically i didnt do anything wrong, nor manipulate him, i didnt even get past the point of making a the statement "i can duplicate skins" would you believe me if i said that im George Bush? like come on, i didnt want his skins, it was a troll as i said, never wanted his skins, just out of boredom i added him and said what i said.
  17. StevaGG - CSGOPoker.com

Steam:
    so, what are we going to do?
  18. StevaGG - CSGOPoker.com

Steam:
    why is no one responding to this thread?
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Cause we are busy? - I typically work a regular job around this time too so will get back to it when I have time to review it all very well.
  20. StevaGG - CSGOPoker.com

Steam:
    alright bro, i dont want to argue, i just wanted a reply, thanks, take your time, have a nice rest of the day :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.