1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198042996771 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Grievance, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grievance

Grievance Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:951145

I am up for it as long as i got the my scammed knife back
  2. ' OFWGKTA

' OFWGKTA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41365521
    Proof of payment to this idiot before. I dont know what the point is bringing up your item inventory. Did I not sell and directly deliver you the money before?

Attached Files:

3. Grievance

Steam:
  4. ' OFWGKTA

' OFWGKTA New User

Steam:
    offers a full refund asap > "sticks to his scamming plans"
  5. Grievance

Steam:
    Scammer did helped me to sell few items and paid me, but not the last item which i traded him on 12 november 2014.

Please refer to Skype combo uploaded, and time frame. Thank you.
  6. Grievance

Steam:

Still did not receive my knife from the scammer as he offered giving me back my knife and i close the case report
  7. ' OFWGKTA

' OFWGKTA New User

Steam:
    It's a hard ass item to sell for one, and I had exams right after the first week and then break afterwards. This guy would not stop harassing me and when I say i'll give back the knife, he refuses to negotiate and harasses my friends list
  8. ' OFWGKTA

' OFWGKTA New User

Steam:
    Close the thread and remove all the comments and you'll get rather the knife or I'll personally take out a $1,400 loan and send that to you. You can take a picture of this comment in case I don't follow through. Or you can sit here playing ✿✿✿✿✿✿ all day.
  9. Grievance

Steam:
    Scammer profile changed to private as all other scammer would do.
  10. Grievance

Steam:
    I want my knife you scammed from me back, thats all. How is it so hard for you to give me back my knife which belong to me?
  11. ' OFWGKTA

' OFWGKTA New User

Steam:
    > Close the thread and remove all the comments and you'll get rather the knife or I'll personally take out a $1,400 loan and send that to you. You can take a picture of this comment in case I don't follow through. Or you can sit here playing ✿✿✿✿✿✿ all day.

I changed my profile to private so you can not harass my friends by spamming their walls.
  12. Grievance

Steam:

Typical scammer solution. gg.
  13. Grievance

Steam:
    Let the admin decide here, Scammer want me to remove report against him then he will return knife to me.

gg
  14. ' OFWGKTA

' OFWGKTA New User

Steam:
    Typical down syndrome answer. gg.
  15. Grievance

Steam:
    Scammer still stand his ground after a report filed against him, as my scammed knife is still not return to me. Making up stories and try to bluff admin.

gg
  16. ' OFWGKTA

' OFWGKTA New User

Steam:
    Too bad some people dont understand english... What have I made up in stories and what "bluff" admin? The knife's here for you to claim but your ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed understanding of the situation stands between it.
  17. Grievance

Steam:
    Bottom line, my Knife still in your iventory, and please give it back.
  18. ' OFWGKTA

' OFWGKTA New User

Steam:
    after the harassment and false accusations are removed. you have my word on that
  19. Grievance

Steam:

Scammer called the steamrep report a harrassment, and why would it be a false accusations when he still holding my knife after i asked for the knife to be return for at least 2 months already

This scam report won't be exist if he return my knife in the first place. Never.
  20. ' OFWGKTA

' OFWGKTA New User

Steam:
    I called you harassing my friends harassment. Right when I came back yesterday AFTER YOU CALLED ME FOR ONCE I told you to trade me but your dumb self already spammed everywhere. The knife is yours as soon as you clean up the harassment you've done to my friend's walls.
  21. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Grievance, I need a picture of the original chat agreement. We do not accept text copies of chat for evidence.
    Upload all files via the Upload a File button at the bottom right of this page.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.