1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198044733255 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Ville., Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sattogaf

Sattogaf Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42233763
    Nowhere did you say that I were supposed to give you any money at all.
  2. Ville.

Ville. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25985277
    Yes i did earlier in the steam conversation which i will get from steam soon.
  3. Sattogaf

Steam:
    I'd really like to see this.
  4. Ville.

Ville. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25985277
    Yes. Waiting for steam's reply.
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
  6. Sattogaf

Steam:
    As it has now been little over 3 years since this report was posted and there has yet to be a verdict, I will do my best to explain the situation as I see it, however this is not an attempt to defend my side of the report as there is nothing to defend, nor was there ever.

No matter what I was trying to argue in my responses, whether tecnicically correct or not can justify the situation. I admit that my actions were highly immoral and no matter what the verdict is or would have been, I will accept it. It has been a while since this happened (3 years as previously stated) and when this report was posted I was 13 years of age, and while I am not using my age at the time to justify my actions, I will use it to clarify that a lot of change, mentally, happens the older you get, especially at the younger/teenage years. At the time, I was very immature with very little sense of consequence, doing whatever I could to get what I wanted, no matter how shameful or immoral it was. Now that I've grown quite a bit since then, although I'm still no adult, I will gladly accept the fact that no amount of justification for my actions could change the immorality of it. With that, even if no verdict has been given or would be given at this time had I not responded again, I will accept that fact that I'm guilty. I admit that my actions were wrong and I will do no more to defend it, for I accept that I am guilty of what I've been accused, and now that I've admitted that everything the victim has stated is true, except for Reflective being one of my accounts. Reflective is/was actually not one of my alt accounts. I only have one account that I'm active on, however he is an IRL friend and classmate (who I still play with on a regular basis) and I traded him the knife for WoW gold (Maturity really shining there).

While this is not a direct appeal as of now I do wish that whoever the one to make the final verdict is, will make a judgment with this response in mind. This was my first and only time ever doing something like this, and I have grown quite a bit since I was the immature 13 year old that knowingly swindled the victim out of a knife, I do not wish this to an effect on my later endeavors. Recently I've been getting back into gfx design (Made some overlays for streamers) and while as of now I do not charge for my services and only do it for practice, in the future it is likely that I will accept paid commissions and there is also a likelihood that I will be using steam to communicate with customers and the last thing I wish to happen is for a potential customer to stumble upon my steamrep page and lose interest because of a stupid act I did as a 13 year old with no thought put into future consequenses.

So for my ending words, I accept that I am guilty of what I am accused of, however all I ask is for the reviewer of this case to consider just for a bit longer; if it would be justice to punish a person's future endeavors for one mistake done as a child.
    Diamond jozu(no auth) likes this.
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.