1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198045758530 (kahoks_owns)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Hoodsie, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoodsie

Hoodsie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33184636
    Subject: 76561198045758530 kahoks_owns

Victim: Hoodsie
    steamID: Hoodsie (me)
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:33184636
    steamID64: 76561198026635000
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/maskedmania
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198026635000

Scammer: Kahoks_owns
    steamID: Kahoks_owns
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:42746401
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045758530
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198045758530

Screenshots:
    I have one of him promising me what he owes me in the thread i hope

Description: I allowed him to broker my stormy panama for me because he liked to sell unusuals alot so later that day he gave me a p energy blokes bucket helm which at the time was worth 2 bud less than my panama. After i told him this he said that he had messed up, I asked him if he would get me a max head since they were worth just 2 buds at the time and i really like them, and he said yes and I asked if he would also throw in a bud since he had messed up with my only unusual and he said sure. After a month or so he still hadnt gotten me my max head and bud so i asked him about it since he was taking his sweet time with it and he said he would try but he still hadn't shown me at all that he was trying to get me what he owed me. A few days later I asked him about it again and and I told him to promise me that he would get them so I said cool and took a picture of that since I don't trust him. Finally after 2 months I just decided to finally ask him again if he was going to get me my buds and max head since it had been taking so long and he said he doesn't owe me anything even though I have proof of him promising what he owes me. So please help me with this and ty for taking the time to read this if you did.

Attached Files:

2. kahoks_owns

kahoks_owns New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42746401
    Well for my offense I we have talked to swamp before, I have pics saying that I don't have to pay a single thing.
    Here is the pic http://imgur.com/CvBzk
  3. kahoks_owns

kahoks_owns New User

Steam:
    Then you procceded to say since I'm richer you should get 8 buds. Then you said you wanted a bud then you said you wanted 4 then you changed it to a max/bud.
  4. Hoodsie

Hoodsie New User

Steam:
    Swamp has nothing to do with this matter and the reason for 8 was because i was joking when i said it and I just wanted what you have owed me since you messed up brokering for me
  5. kahoks_owns

kahoks_owns New User

Steam:
    Your wrong there swamp has everything to do with this. You tried this once before and swamp said not enough evidence was here and to drop it and the pic shows that.
  6. Hoodsie

Hoodsie New User

Steam:
    swamp isnt the one who decides on the evidence though its the admins who does. And i did try this once before but i never made a steamrep post about it because i still thought u might actually give me what you owe me but you never did so i finally decided to put up a post because im tired of your crap and i just want what you owe me.
  7. kahoks_owns

kahoks_owns New User

Steam:
    Your tired of my crap? I did what you told me and claming wanting 8buds as a joke I think isn't funny AT ALL.
  8. Hoodsie

Hoodsie New User

Steam:
    yes im tired of having to deal with you your an a✿✿✿✿✿✿ constantly and whenever i tried to ask you about getting my buds and max head you would immeadiatly go offline to avoid talking to me.
  9. kahoks_owns

kahoks_owns New User

Steam:
    No I go offline for family reasons or to just get some fresh air, I always talk to even on skype I have. When I'm online we talk when I'm offline we still talk on skype.
  10. Hoodsie

Hoodsie New User

Steam:
    I don't even like talking to you on skype ive only wanted to ever talk to you on skype is to ask you if you have my max head and my bud but even then you would still cut me off cause someone offered on one of your unusuals and you would leave as soon as possible.
  11. kahoks_owns

kahoks_owns New User

Steam:
    This is news to me so throughout the whole time I knew you, you just used me?
  12. Hoodsie

Hoodsie New User

Steam:
    no I did not use you at first i genereally liked you and even when you messed up with my hat and said you owed me i still liked you but 2 months of this s✿✿✿ is enough I want what you owed me and its time you give it to me
  13. kahoks_owns

kahoks_owns New User

Steam:
    You sir need to really fix yourself mentally. I've helped you so much and you say that. o_O
  14. Hoodsie

Hoodsie New User

Steam:
    you haven't helped me at all, all the stuff i have ive gotten on my own even after ripping me off a few times.
  15. kahoks_owns

kahoks_owns New User

Steam:
    Well we will see how this goes but I feel what your doing is way far from what happens in tf2 and I will not be reponding to you only want to talk to the admins or swap. Good day and Good luck.
  16. kahoks_owns

kahoks_owns New User

Steam:
    Well one last thing before I leave, you didn't give two craps about a bud or what ever when I was poor and friends with you, it was when I got that stash when you became more "wanting" of a free max/bud for no reason at all. I find this strange and ironic. Why is it that when I became "richer" you ask more and when I ask why you want free stuff you say less?
  17. KillaExertion

KillaExertion New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36513015
    Hoodsie, there is always a risk in buying/selling unusuals. The price of unusuals can rise or drop rapidly, especially whenever an unusual gets unboxed. You DID broker the unusual with him, but brokering an unusual does not guarantee that you get B/O price on them. You should never expect a B/O price on anything. period.

kahoks, the problem with what you did is that you guaranteed to pay him the difference. NEVER do that, as all people like Hoodsie would do is be a f**king pimp and get angry as hell until you pay the difference.

All in all, I believe that kahoks is not technically required to pay Hoodsie the difference, but since you made the promise, it is morally correct to pay him up.

Personally, I believe that this is not a reportable offence because this is technically not scamming.
  18. Ikillpplwithguns

Ikillpplwithguns New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37866880
  19. Hoodsie

Hoodsie New User

Steam:
    Ive never considered you rich or poor kahoks thats just what you keep telling yourself. And to killa i knows theirs a risk to unusuals and thats why i gave it to him to broker since i had no idea what i was doing and he said he did so i trusted him, but its been 2 months and im getting annoyed of his sh*t so i just want what he promised me and to never talk to him again.
  20. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    First, this is not a rep thread. While I understand how a person would want to stick up for their friend, this is not the place. I have hidden those comments from public view.

Second, I have some questions. ONLY Kahoks_owns & Hoodsie should answer these questions. Other comments will be hidden from view.
    The only answers I need for these are TRUE and FALSE.
    1. Kahoks_owns originally agreed to pay Hoodsie a Max's head and a bud in compensation.
    2. Hoodsie then wanted Kahoks_owns to pay a Max's plus 4 buds but Kahoks_owns still only agreed to one Max's head and a bud.
    3. As of this date, Kahoks_owns has not traded Hoodsie a Max's head or a bud.

If there is a dispute as to whether or not the Max's head and bud have been traded, I will need one or both of you to post screenshots of your trade history. Thank you for the additional information. :) Also, I would like to point out that Kahoks_owns already has a Caution tag for trading dishonesty and if it is indeed true that this deal was made and not upheld, I believe this would be a second case of trading dishonesty by not upholding a deal and therefore the caution tag would be upgraded to a scammer tag.

The fact of the matter is that Kahoks_owns agreed to pay Hoodsie a Max's head and a bud as is shown in the screenshot. In the screenshot, Kahoks_owns verifies that it was indeed the agreement and it appears that when Hoodsie tries to push him for more buds, he continues to only agree to the original agreement. If you agree to do something, you need to follow through- even if you change your mind later and decide you don't want to do it. In this community, your reputation is extremely important. If you cannot be trusted to follow through on what you say, you are essentially disintegrating your trustworthiness and therefore your reputation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.