1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198047073919 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SKIÞุ, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graatz

Graatz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43404095
    Lies, did not receive invite from you. You clearly canceled it after taking screenshot. And once again, asking third time now, can you prove that the first 4 screenshots are not edited?
  2. SKIÞุ

SKIÞุ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58236613
    @Graatz
    I didn’t cancel my request, if I did I wouldn’t be able to add you again it would give me an error.

Screenshot again waiting for you to add me...
    This would be easier if you would do it yourself I asked first and multiple times yet you keep ignoring I clearly want to add you and end this.

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No sense arguing.. just be patient with each other and it will get done when it gets done.
  4. Graatz

Graatz New User

Steam:
    First of all, I have not received a sine friend invite from skip, that is clearly photoshopped. Secondly, as I can see, he ignored my request to prove that the screenshots are legit.

It is impossible to be patient when you have a false report sitting on you. He’s just continuing to do the same thing that this whole report is based on - lying. And I’m sure that it will continue as he can’t prove that the screenshots aren’t photoshop, he’ll just ignore my request.
  5. Graatz

Graatz New User

Steam:
    I won’t even have time to screenshot the chat as you’ll just accept me when im sleeping, fake it again, remove me and then blame me for removing you.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    its ok just be patient - keep replies simple
  7. SKIÞุ

SKIÞุ New User

Steam:
    @Graatz

I’ll do no such thing I don’t know what game you’re playing you don’t accept me and keep trying to hide but this needs to end. Add me, and if I do exactly what you said there then the admin can call me out I keep trying to add you but you continue to evade me so add me already you blocked me previously and claimed you didn’t I’m tired of this.

@Horse
    Would you like me to provide a video of everything I’ve sent? I made it during the creation of this report but I saw no option of uploading it here (due to file size limit) and it states I can’t use third party sites as evidence but seeing as the accused is adamant in playing these games I don’t see any other option if he doesn’t add me.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Screenshots are fine - in fact one similar to what you sent showing you sending invite but just out of game would be another helpful thing.
  9. SKIÞุ

SKIÞุ New User

Steam:
    @Horse
    The reason I launched my game was so my game activity could be seen meaning it would prove it isn’t an old screenshot being reused but anyways here you go

Attached Files:

10. Graatz

Graatz New User

Steam:
    Alright, my turn.... As you've probable noticed, skip ignored my request to prove that the first 4 screenshots were not edited 4 times now. Clearly, he can't do that, so It is my turn now to prove they're edited.

For pictures, see attachments.

Let's start with with proof that he edited the screenshots (thanks to user "3.50")
    In the "screenshots" that skip "took", you've got:
    1) My steam profile;
    2) skip's friends list
    3) skip's chat window with me.

First of all,
    The chat window shows me as being online (away), but according to skip's friends list, I'm is either not online, or else not even friends with skip at that point. (Even though you can't see all of skip's friends list, his steam shows 5 friends online, and you can see all 5 online friends in his friends list window, and I'm not one of them.)

Here's the issue: if you remove someone or they remove you, any chat window you've got open with them will then show them as "Offline" even if they are actually still online. Chat just shows "Offline" unless you are friends and they are online, both. In this case, I am clearly not in his friends anymore, but still appear online in the chat.

His screenshots show contradictory information, which is impossible unless he edited them. Theoretically that's what you'd get if you just cut/pasted an earlier chat box.
    Also, Since you CAN actually (easily) fit all of those windows on the same screen at the same time with no fancy maneuvering, there's no honest reason to cut and paste an earlier screenshot of a chat window onto a later version of a steam profile page.

Actually not only that, but he also works with EmCee
    (most of the following proof comes from galkeind who got scammed by skip)

I was added by this user ( https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197965751853 ) who tried convincing me that It's all harbinger's job and it's him who wants to ban me. I'm ashamed, but for a moment I actually believed that ( Sorry Harbinger) after some slip offs I've noticed that something doesn't make sense and accepted Galkeind who was trying to contact me ( After this report I was scared to accept literally anyone, but accepted EmCee as he wanned to "help" me).
    And thanks to Galkeind, i got some valuable proof against skip (only including proof related to this report) :

https://imgur.com/a/HOpme - Skip and Emcee working together; ( It's still left on galkeinds past account; including latest screenshot aswell; Emcee is talking to the one that helped him scam Galkeing - Skip)

If there's anything else I can screenshot or prove, please let me know.

Attached Files:

11. Graatz

Graatz New User

Steam:
    edit : I painted over my phone connection for privacy.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Edited screenshots are unacceptable.. your complaining about edited screenshots and provide one yourself.
    Just keep that in mind here.
  13. Graatz

Graatz New User

Steam:
    I did it to protect my privacy only. If it's neccesary, I'll send one without that.
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Doesn't seem needed - discussions with others are irrelevant anyway.
    I've not yet had time to go over your other response anyway.
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm assuming you mean the screen like this -
    https://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/1-png.634383/
    That shows you not on the users list but if you view this screenshot

https://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/no-contact-5-png.636810/

The Op has friends list broken down by sub sections.. I do this myself so while I admire the view for detail - user "3.50" is likely wrong here with regards to this detail you are trying to point out.
    The other stuff you're point out here with other users is irrelevant - what others say about this user or yourself is not going to help or hurt this report one bit.
    All those other users if they are watching can mark my words here as to say that I'm getting rather tired of their nonsense trying to turn one report into their own soap box against whoever... won't tolerate it.

As for this report...still working on and not decided one way or the other and any decision will likely be talked upon with other staff to ensure all bases were covered.
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    In any event - still kinda waiting on what I suggested you both do to help things along one way or another.
  17. SKIÞุ

SKIÞุ New User

Steam:
    @Graatz

I HAVE NEVER CANCELLED OR IGNORED ANY REQUESTS, NOT ONCE!
    I keep providing screenshots showing my friend request pending, I’ve constantly asked you again and again AND AGAIN to add me you already blocked me before and claimed to have never done it, if I added you and cancelled I wouldn’t be able to add you again period you’ve not once shown that I haven’t added you NOT ONCE.

You keep telling SR staff I’m ignoring you or avoiding you I was the first one to ask you to add me to verify your claims I continually invite you to do this yet you make an excuse to not add me yourself and deny me trying to add you when I clearly am. I am telling you, your excuse is weak if I did do exactly what you are trying to say I would do THEN THE STAFF WOULD NOTICE.

Another note, that is the second person you’ve accused me of partnership in this report. That scammer has NEVER been on my friends list HOW CAN I BE WORKING WITH HIM?! That same logic applies to the previous person you accused me of partnership with, I was in fact his friend but this was a very long time ago if you would use the tools provided to you on this site you’d see I wasn’t in contact with him anywhere near the time of this report nor was I ever in contact with the other.

Point of interest, you’re telling me it’s a coincidence you ignore this report and suddenly get chatting at the EXACT same time the scammer does? I’ve never had contact with him, you have. I didn’t have to report what I suspected was fraudulent activity I have a life to attend to can you add me already because I’m finished expending energy on this nonsense.
  18. SKIÞุ

SKIÞุ New User

Steam:
    @Horse
    Could you please directly ask the accused to add me? I don’t want to sit through any more stories I’ve asked him enough times and tried adding myself and after days he ignored me. I can’t add him, it gives me an error not because I’m blocked but because he hit ignore I’m still able to comment but I literally can not send a friend request anymore I need him to add me otherwise I can’t get contact.

@Graatz
    Shouldn’t this be what you want? Why offer a livestream of our chat then retract said offer? If you try to say you didn’t making excuses and ignoring me for something like a week seems like evasion to me.

If I do this tell the staff. I will not do that I’ll accept you when I see the request and ask you to record it whilst I do the same

Attached Files:

19. Graatz

Graatz New User

Steam:
    I'm not sure if you got me right... I'm not a native speaker so it's more difficult for me to explain things i guess...

Follow my steps and you should get the idea.

1. Take a look at any of the initial screenshots skips posted ( Let's take third one for example ( https://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/3-png.634385/ )
    2. On the bottom right hand corner you should notice, that skip has 5 friends online.
    3. Going up from there, you can see his online friends ( Tom, Teabagrider, flare, minty and user whose name didn't fit the screenshot, and it's clearly not me.)
    4. 5 of his friends are online, all of them displayed on his friends tab, BUT in the chat tab with me ( Graatz ) I appear online, so it should be 6 friends online, but there's only 5 of them.

That's proof that the chat box is pasted over.

I did some testing with my friends, whether online friends count as if they're away ( see attachment 1A). And yes, steam does count away friends as online.
    I also checked what happens if an user goes offline ( see attachment 1B). And the steam instantly subtracted the total online friends from 14 to 13.

I believe that this is enough to prove that the screenshots were edited, therefore not suitable for report to even be considered.

Attached Files:

• 1A.png
      1A.png
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    • 1B.png
      1B.png
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I already cleared up why you think the screenshot showing friends "away" or online isn't showing up - your name is or could likely be at the bottom - the list can scroll down more. I see what your saying but your name could be at the bottom of that scroll if you click and view the links I provided.
    I'm not really arguing screenshots at the moment either - I'm just wanting a certain thing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.