1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198048727249 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by WubWubs, Jun 18, 2015.

1. WubWubs

WubWubs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37013550
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198048727249

Victim profile: 76561198034292828

What happened? Description:
    I was going to trade the new immortal via gifting for 2 arcanas, he did do have it in his inventory and when I said he didn't have it he said he was lagging and could not get the immortals from the market. I did gift yet. After he d/c and came back (he did it multiple time)
    He said he got the arcanas so I sent a trade offer and when first in good faith. After sending 3 of the immortals namely the night stalker, anti mage and sand king immortals, he said that the arcana we sold (he clearly had it in his inventory during the trade offer) I check his inventory and they were gone indeed. But I also noticed he had an extra of the sand king and anti mage immortals that could be gifted and a night stalker one that could be gifted on the 14th of june 2015. He gifted the sand king,but said that the anti mage was gonna be sold for money and didn't gift it. So I agreed to take the immortals back the 17th of june 2015, in return for safe keeping I took a phantom assassin legendary as he was not parting with any thing else. It the 18th of June 2015 and he has removed and perhaps blocked me on steam (can't add as friend)
    This is the trade page from dota 2 lounge http://dota2lounge.com/trade?t=149281300
    He was trading even after I asked for the pudge hook which he had for trade. He is not on my friends list. I have uploaded 13 photos of the trade. I am ready to trade the legendary for my immortals back provided he goes first this round. Also for such a repped person this is quite a shock. Last 2 pics are of my currents friend list. I also took a pic of the arcana page of that day as he said he sold both for I think 34 $​

Provide Evidence:
    Attached every thing I have​

Attached Files:

2. Sterilize The Nipple

Sterilize The Nipple Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44230760
    lol
    good one
    i gifted u my items and u did remove gift names + dedication
    nice 1
  3. WubWubs

WubWubs New User

Steam:
    You gifted me the pa item and I still have your dedication and name as now 'unknow user' plus looks like I'm not the only person whose immortals you took, looks like there is another with same problem.
  4. Hayley ✖ :3

Hayley ✖ :3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25869956
    Yes I am also having the same problem, I asked the hook of pudge the same claims to have no more. So far so good.

I said I would return the Set Immortal NightStalker. However deleted and blocked me on steam.

I await return on time, getting dirty by a lousy SET $ 10
  5. Sterilize The Nipple

Steam:
    i told u already BOTH.
  6. WubWubs

WubWubs New User

Steam:
    Told us what ? First you trade switched and you haven't even unblocked or re-added or even attempted to fix what you have done.
  7. WubWubs

WubWubs New User

Steam:
    He added me today lets see what happenes
  8. WubWubs

WubWubs New User

Steam:
    Nope wanted me to trade my arcana for his immortals how dumb can a person get ?
  9. Sterilize The Nipple

Steam:
    dude
    i need arcana for immortals
    whats wrong in it?
    i sold my 4immortals for sf arcana 2-3days earlier
  10. Alvazia

Alvazia New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90277276
    scammer XD
  11. xroax

xroax New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51102508
    report in steam. This guy likes to get everything for free. scammer!
  12. Sterilize The Nipple

Steam:
    scam