1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198048993346 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by El Macarone, Dec 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Macarone

El Macarone New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45759617
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198048993346

Victim profile: 76561198051784962

What happened? Description:
    I've posted an trade offer on csgolounge.com. Then, this guy sent me a trade offer for my AK47|Redline Field testes, offering me "steam wallet funds"​

Provide Evidence:
    Steam Guard: Your account will be credited the amount of 10.00€, it will be available after the trade.

If you refuse the trade, the money will be refunded to the buyer.

Pay: 10.00€

Registration number: B10232U

VAT ID: MO1564855

IBLT number: 6545856

CODE: FT19332Y866

After trade your Steam wallet is active, add funds here
    http://store.steampowered.com/steamaccount/addfunds

If a problem appears contact http://support.steampowered.com

© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owner. (?)​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @El Macarone,

We need you to re-take those screenshots, uncropped, unedited, and from within the Steam browser. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available.

Take one picture of the trade offer with your mouse hovering over the accused's profile picture, and one without. Both should have the URL bar visible.

After that, click on the accused's picture, and take a new screenshot of their profile, also with the URL bar visible.
  3. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.